Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Companies : Coffee decks
Setup : COFFEEDECK-YT-YW

CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Those look really sick!
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:12 pm

woahhhh
Back to top Go down
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:29 pm

mazinnnn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
Mallory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Mallory

Companies : Unique Decks

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:44 am

i call the blue shark one
Back to top Go down
http://uniquedecks.co
Crude
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Crude

Companies : Crude Fingerskateboards

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

Fresh news guys!

We're stoked to say that Crude fingerboards are available at Blackriver Store in Berlin! http://on.fb.me/1hI0yng

We are also working in our next stock and a webshop, we'll give details about that very soon in our facebook https://www.facebook.com/crudefingerskateboards

And last but not least, here's the "Crude making of" video that we announced a while ago we were gonna do. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 am

HOLY SHIT!

RESPECT!!!  cool 
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:15 am

More companies need to do this. Professionalism and a great product. No secrets behind the brand, well done guys, if I wasn't broke I would get one in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
parrish
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
parrish

Setup : FBS
woob square kicks
BRT wides
green witchcrafts
oaks white+

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 am

Does it say "made in china" on the package?  If not, I'd call that a secret.
Back to top Go down
Crude
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Crude

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:26 am

Cheers guys, we do appreciate! We put time doing this video for you people.

parrish wrote:
Does it say "made in china" on the package?  If not, I'd call that a secret.
Crude wrote:
Hi everybody!
...Unlike Captusk decks, these decks are brought to me already pressed...
Quote from our very first post, not a secret at all mate! happy
Back to top Go down
HybridPaul
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HybridPaul

Companies : Palien Music
Setup : Flatface G14, Riptape, G6 wheels, Dump Trucks

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 am

mad impressive!
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/palienmusic
parrish
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
parrish

Setup : FBS
woob square kicks
BRT wides
green witchcrafts
oaks white+

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Yeah but when someone walks into a shop and buys one, do they know that?  And do they know that they are pressed in China?  "already pressed"  isn't very descriptive...The industry standard is hand-made.
Back to top Go down
JoanCrusells
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JoanCrusells

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Dude, have you seen the video? These decks have lots of work behind and they are not that much expensive.

If you want to pay 50 euros for a deck then get a Pop or something like that, it's your money and your choice. These decks are made this way so the price can be lowered and more people can try them.
Back to top Go down
Crude
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Crude

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm

parrish wrote:
Yeah but when someone walks into a shop and buys one, do they know that?  And do they know that they are pressed in China?  "already pressed"  isn't very descriptive...The industry standard is hand-made.

I've been making decks since 2009, I'm well aware about the stages of deck making. I don't really understand why you waste your time attacking me, the truth is that only a few companies show their secrets and the whole making process. No brand does say where their decks are getting pressed, or whom machined the mold for them.

However if you want I could make you a special packaging containing extra information such as where the deck was pressed, where does the wood come from, where I bought the paint and my very own address just in case I deceive you.
Back to top Go down
Hugo V
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Hugo V

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:44 pm

parrish wrote:
Well I get your point but that's rather lame. Once you have stated that you don't press the decks (anyone who hasn't his brains where he sits would know what that means), why would you need to specify where geographically each stage of the process is being made? Still though it'd be ridiculous to write on the packaging: Pressed in China, sanded in Spain, product design in Spain, laquered in Spain, painted in Spain, graphic applied in Spain, packed in Spain...lulz

Anyways if you still don't like that, alright don't buy it but stop being such a brat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inkpuddles19/videos
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 pm

While I don't exactly agree with their method Parrish, they do have a point. I was a little dissapointed when I heard where they're pressed but they do put a lot of work into them. In my opinion the problem isn't products being produced in china, it's kids who buy the cookie cutter decks pressed from the same exact mold and sell the decks for a ridiculous amount of money and then take the profits to buy the newest video game rather than putting the money back into the products. As the video shows they put a lot of work into crude. If people are going to buy from china I think this is a much better way to do it. I'd also much rather give these guys my money compared to someone like skull fingerboards.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm

There are two bad things about reselling china products. There are more, but these are the two main ones IMO.

1. No effort put into it.
2. Money goes to the china factories and keep them running.

The first thing is clearly invalid when it comes to Crude. Even though they are pressed in china, the spanish team still put a lot of effort into the decks.

About the support of the china factories, this is a hard one, cause we all do it. As long as we need cheap trucks they will have a market.

I agree that the information of the decks being of chinese origin could be stated clearer, but i don't think that Crude is to be considered a china company.
Close Up had china made setups from the start, but back then they had their products made to their specs, and not just the average alibaba set. I think that where Crude is now is pretty similar to that, except they actually put work into the products with their own hands.
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Hugo V wrote:
Pressed in China, sanded in Spain, product design in Spain, laquered in Spain, painted in Spain, graphic applied in Spain, packed in Spain...lulz

I really like your manipulation of words so it sounds like most of the work is done in house. Much as I COULD say with my decks that I cut the veneer in the US, glue in the US, put in mold in US, take out of mold in US and I could keep going on about how I went to the store to get the tape to hold the ply I took hours cutting up to make a decent design on the bottom and the internal splits as well, along with the glue's I tested and the different tons of pressure I have pressed my decks out to get the most consistent result. What about temperature? Oh yeah I regulate that as well to make sure every deck has the most pop and is as consistent as possible. I also choose what woods I use and a number of other factors. See all that and it hasn't even gotten to the point that you all do.. Wow.

I think alot of people are concerned because the majority of the scene that are true fingerboarders have went away from china products. Then you all come along with low quality veneer pressed with low quality glue in a massed produced shape that every other kid with a few dollars in his bank account can get ahold of.

The shape of a deck is 95% of the deck to almost everyone. You all had no part of the design process. You have no control over anything that makes the deck what it is.

I personally would rather pay twice the price to some kid who can't make a consistent deck to save his life but is still putting in the hours trying the best he can in his basement.

You all cut corners to make your costs less so you can maximize profit, and I don't think many people who put many hours of their day into making decks can support that. This isn't a scene to make money. 90% percent of us do it for the love because we have a passion for riding a fingerboard.

/rant
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

sigh~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Crude
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Crude

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Ok enough, I don't have to prove anything else to anyone. Now I wish we all could stop this. If you guys wanna keep talking about this, don't do it in my thread. Cheers everybody.
Back to top Go down
snotjob
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
snotjob

Companies : Deadcat Co.
Setup : woob
brts
wheels
witchcrafts
deadcats

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 am

ive heard these decks are from china is that true? i sorta believe it
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:04 am

Read the thread perhaps?
Back to top Go down
TehBlazer
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TehBlazer

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 pm

I don't care where these decks are pressed or whatever. They look sick!
Back to top Go down
AaronFromAccounting
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AaronFromAccounting

Setup : Woob, 32mm brts, blackriver edition wheels

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 pm

I don't give a horses kneecap where they're pressed. They obviously put a lot of time into them and I can't wait to get one.
Back to top Go down
Crude
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Crude

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm

This is the new graphic RED LOGO which will be available in the next stock, really soon!
Though we still have more news left before we announce the final date...stay tuned!

CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 XzBnMlQ
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:52 am

So nice as always!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website   CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CRUDE Fingerskateboards : STOCK ON!! new website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next