Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBack in the game!  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in the game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesNDavis
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JamesNDavis

Setup : K-Town 32mm
TD LB Trucks
Riptape Tuning
FlatFace G4Es

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 am

Hey guys!

I used to fingerboard a lot, then I got busy with school and a lot of personal stuff so I fell off the scene for a while. I used to go to the rendezvous every year but now I haven't done that in a while. So now that I found one of my old fingerboards, which I don't even know what kind it is. So I've been getting back into it which is fantastic because I love this scene! As a college student I'm kind of on a budget, but as this was one of my favorite hobbies (and still is, just stopped for a while), I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations for a complete that I could buy to get my by until I have some spare money to buy some nicer stuff. I usually go for mellow kicks and concave, but I also like medium kicks. So if you guys could throw some links at me to check out I would be really grateful! Thanks guys, also I know theres no profile picture yet but I assure you I'm a real person Smiley.

Hope you guys are having a good week and thanks again for any help you can provide! Looking forward to getting involved in the scene again.

-James N. Davis
Back to top Go down
http://www.fasterfuture.tumblr.com
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:42 am

hit up Grant Harris he Owns Ktown Fingerboards and is a good friend of mine. His company thread is on here. Just pm him
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:43 am

sorry to double post but heres the link
http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t17405-ktown-fingerboards
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
SpencerPaige
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SpencerPaige

Setup : Radramps Hawaiian Shirt Fabric Bottom
Y-Trucks x4 United
No Comply White V6
Foamy Greatness
FBS Extra Smooth

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 am

You should get a G14 complete from www.flatfacefingerboards.com. You get a deck, trucks, wheels, a sheet of tape, bushings, a tool, and stickers for $60-$65 dollars. Cannot go wrong, I love mine! Also, welcome back to fingerboarding and welcome to FBHQ.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:13 am

Get a deck from a company from this site dude, they're normally so good!

Just take a look in the Newest decks/setups thread and see what you like for inspiration!

For wheels, can't go wrong with FF G6s! They're super good and last forever!

Trucks, just get some FF dump trucks, they're just regular wides so I'd get a rip pack, this comes with additional tuning aswell as tape (I think its only in the old stuff, not the new?).
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Back in the game!  J9VuKBZ

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 am

I'd get a custom Pure, some cheap trucks and some Grand wheels. Probably the best setup you can get for less than $60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in the game!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game!    Back in the game!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the game!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1