Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew Fingerboard Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanielAndersson
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DanielAndersson

Setup : Bollie Deck with Bollie Trucks and bollie Wheels very happy

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi! Im sponsred by MotorFingerboard but they never send me stuff .... But anyways im going to buy a New fingerboard deck on http://www.coyotegrindlounge.com/262-pro-board but its so many sad Need somehelp
Back to top Go down
KuhPopie
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KuhPopie

Setup :
my setup seriously does resemble a pickle

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 pm

People are not going to give you their own money or "help" you buy a deck. Save up for it yourself. And also, getting sponsored by a fairly unknown company usually results in lack of actual sponsorship. I don't know anything about motor fingerboards and as far as I know they could be a paper deck company.
Back to top Go down
DanielAndersson
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DanielAndersson

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 pm

No they Make good Fingerboards and Wheels my Friend has a MotorFingerboard and its Pretty Good very happy But that's not what I asked ...I asked if anyone could give me advice on which finger board deck I should buy
Back to top Go down
KuhPopie
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KuhPopie

Setup :
my setup seriously does resemble a pickle

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Oohhhh haha. Alright, your thread was very misleading. Sorry for acting very negative.

I personally use a berlinwood wide. I also love the golden berlinwood graphic on the page you linked to. I love that graphic and probably would have gotten it if the graphic I did buy was out.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Any particular reason why you want to buy from that site? I'd suggest looking at the scrolling banner above or check out the companies section happy
Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 pm

I think its because coyote is like a swedish skateshop that sells fb stuff
Back to top Go down
DanielAndersson
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DanielAndersson

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks KuhPopie Gonna Try it very happy
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Unless you have a specific deck you want from there, I wouldn't lock yourself into just that one shop. Have a proper look around various websites (like Ryan pointed out there are some great companies in the banners here), ask some questions in review threads etc.

As you point out, a good deck is expensive (yes, it is!), but a GOOD deck will transform your fingerboarding. Personally I would always recommend a blosom, but it depends on what you're after. I would always go with a really good natural bottom ply and then sticker it, so graphics aren't something I'm bothered by, but as with everything else YMMV.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Concept wrote:
Unless you have a specific deck you want from there, I wouldn't lock yourself into just that one shop. Have a proper look around various websites (like Ryan pointed out there are some great companies in the banners here), ask some questions in review threads etc.

As you point out, a good deck is expensive (yes, it is!), but a GOOD deck will transform your fingerboarding. Personally I would always recommend a blosom, but it depends on what you're after. I would always go with a really good natural bottom ply and then sticker it, so graphics aren't something I'm bothered by, but as with everything else YMMV.

I agree with this. Maybe have a look around, and find the best deck for you, unless you're specifically looking for a Berlinwood.
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 pm

support sweden. get a daniel l yellowood
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : New Fingerboard J9VuKBZ

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 pm

^support sweden, get a Weca!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard   New Fingerboard Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1