Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalgranite - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

granite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

granite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: granite   granite - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
that bench looks sick as fuck blosom, any ideas on prices? very happy maybe sell me one before your company is up and running and ill review it when you open? very happy

ill know more on prices after i have got one weighed at the post office, and Ive sorted them all out etc. and ill only sell them when i think they are ready to be sold.....i don't think i will be a company though....just some random guy who makes occasional pieces with a bit of 'blosom' injected into them...who knows??? happy

theirs too many fingerboard 'companies' that don't have no products......i could make the flashy website and have a company name, sponsor people etc, but id rather make quality products that people talk about word of mouth and not have a 'company' very happy

maybe ill start a company after i know people might buy my stuff and that they like my products :?:

and thanks for the nice comments guys :oops:

Last edited by blosom on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

granite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: granite   granite - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
hmm. if you cut a strip on granite, like 1 cm wide, and cut different lengths of it, think it would make a decent rail? if you get me
like, a piece across the top as a normal rail would be, then 2 pieces the same width as legs, then anothe 2 pieces as stableiser things? whatever theyre called idk. just a thought, could be something to try? very happy

You could just make the legs out of wood to save money, I think it'd work pretty well! Something to try indeed blosom happy

proto bench looks AMAZING, cant wait to get mineee ^____^

And blosom I think you've got the right idea, there are wayyy too many 'companies', just, make some cool ramps and sell them when/if you want to.
Back to top Go down
LouisRobinson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
LouisRobinson

granite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: granite   granite - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 am

Blosom i fell in love with that bench man cant wait to get mine those are Fu*k#ng Awesome tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gnarlyfb
Sponsored content

granite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: granite   granite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

granite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2