Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 am

Not really a ramp but check out the ghettoist camera stand ever made from coathangers, a sheet of metal, and a fuckton of hot glue

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Img_4410

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Img_4412
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:16 pm

That's such a freaking good idea, Jess  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Haha..sick! Made my day Jess cheers #diylife
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Found these two slabs of concrete at the beach, brought them to our forest chill spot. They're pretty fun, curved enough so you can extend the gap between them.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 34fmhbs
Back to top Go down
Steeze
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Those look like they'd be a lot of fun Robert.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:08 pm

JessM wrote:
Not really a ramp but check out the ghettoist camera stand ever made from coathangers, a sheet of metal, and a fuckton of hot glue
I don't get it, is it just a shelf to put a camera on? If it is I'd never put my camera on something like that aha why not use wood and screws to make a small shelf?
Back to top Go down
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

Companies : Art, Graffiti, My Pups
Setup : NoComply deck, china wides, noCom wheels. FFS grip.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Dem thrr concrete quarter s are pieces of broken concrete pipes. If it's into the ocean it's probably an old septic pipe!

Talk about a history of putting up with shit?! ... anyone? ... pale 
Back to top Go down
longnecknick
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
longnecknick

Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 pm

hey trent did you cut the transitions with a hand saw?
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am

longnecknick wrote:
hey trent did you cut the transitions with a hand saw?

yeah fucking hack saw took like 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 am

Airflo Liska Rail!
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:
I don't get it, is it just a shelf to put a camera on? If it is I'd never put my camera on something like that aha why not use wood and screws to make a small shelf?

It's actually very sturdy, and I just kinda did this randomly one night so I just threw it together with what I had around me. Plus I have a pretty small camera so there's no chance if it breaking or anything.
Back to top Go down
longnecknick
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
longnecknick

Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

you could put the camera stap on this blue coat hanger things so if it does break it won't fall.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:23 pm

JessM wrote:
Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:

It's actually very sturdy, and I just kinda did this randomly one night so I just threw it together with what I had around me. Plus I have a pretty small camera so there's no chance if it breaking or anything.
I bet it is pretty sturdy, looks like glue welds ahaha. Doesn't that coat rack thing double as a shelf like a half a foot above your ghetto shelf?
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:
Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:

I bet it is pretty sturdy, looks like glue welds ahaha. Doesn't that coat rack thing double as a shelf like a half a foot above your ghetto shelf?

I would have used that, but it was too high up so it would have cut off the bottom of my clips.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

JessM wrote:
Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:
Jaymes wrote:
JessM wrote:

I would have used that, but it was too high up so it would have cut off the bottom of my clips.
Oh oh oh, man the way I understood it is you made it just for having a place to put your camera when you weren't using it ahahaha shit that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Lxium
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Lxium

Setup : 4CFB Deck
4CFB Trucks
4CFB Wheels
Unique Tape
Witchcraft Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Imag0010
Found a little plastic tub, painted it black and got a friend to do some graffiti

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Imag0011
Made this rail with my dad around 6-7 years ago

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Imag0012

I've also got a Big Construction kicker which arrived today happy
Back to top Go down
Micaso
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Micaso

Companies : Micaso
Setup : Blue 32mm Micaso "31"
TDLB w/ black baseplates
Black CNC Lathe
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:18 pm

the good ol' drawer handle rail -- classic, man.
i made one recently but 3D printed some bases for it  very happy 
I like the graffiti on the trash can too
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Whoa...awesome trash can!! All beat up and nice looking.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
NicoG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
NicoG

Setup : Tonicwood graphic deck 32mm
Blackriver trucks wides
Flatface wheels brt ed
Teak X Bubble Bushings
Tonictape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 pm

[img]Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Imag0011[/img]

New curb DIY I made today
Really fun and good looking I guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nicogfb
andreduarte
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
andreduarte

Setup : Tonic29
Ytrucks
Big Dz

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 pm

i love your curb bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/andreduartefb
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Nice Nico! Is that brick vinyl sheeting on the side of the curb?
Back to top Go down
WillianFB
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
WillianFB

Companies : fucking dick
Setup : BW Elias Assmuth
BRT with WoodyWood Fvcker Trucks Bushings
Winkler Wheels
RipTape

"Im' lovin' it"
by MC'donalds

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:18 pm

What meterial??
very nice btw
Back to top Go down
NicoG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
NicoG

Setup : Tonicwood graphic deck 32mm
Blackriver trucks wides
Flatface wheels brt ed
Teak X Bubble Bushings
Tonictape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanks guys! In fact I just printed this brick wall and stuck it on sanded wood
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nicogfb
BryanH
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BryanH

Setup : Neztek Vulcan Custom
Brt's w/ Witchcrafts
G4's
Clean sheets

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:11 am

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Img_2019
Level Ledges 'Jungle Fever'
This thing came from US-AUS in 6 days... Astonishing very happy its soooo buttery and smooth!
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:04 pm

looks very good !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next