Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalJEM splitply review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JEM splitply review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andreduarte
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
andreduarte

Setup : Tonic29
Ytrucks
Big Dz

JEM splitply review Empty
PostSubject: JEM splitply review   JEM splitply review EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:21 am

This is my first review.. please be forgiving!

I decided to do a review of my Jem splitply deck because I am more than satisfied by Jose's job.
Here is the deck I bought from him 2months later:
JEM splitply review Setupx11
Setup: Jem Splitply 32mm, TDLBS, FFG4

Shipping: It took a week from Spain to France. It came pretty fast.

First Impressions: When i opened up the package, I saw a plastic box  including my deck, a piece of tape, and some stickers. I really appreciate it because he sends its products carrefully whereas people just put the deck in a letter. So I opened the plastic box and noticed a gorgeous shiny splitply. I was stoked on the whole deck appereance, the roundings and the holes looked great.
JEM splitply review Packag10

Craftsmanship: Really impressive crafstmanship. Jose takes a lot of time to make each of his decks with love and carefulness. The holes are perfectly drilled, I had no problem to fit my trucks on. The roundings of the kicks were perfect. The whole deck has a long lasting shiny lacquer.
JEM splitply review Top10

Performance: For me, this shape (medium kicks; low/medium cocave) is reponsive to everyone because it ensures a great pop and a nice feeling while riding. It makes trick effortless and good looking. I've taken my Jem in hand very fast, for real. For me, it has the perfect sizes and shape.
JEM splitply review Shhhha10

Price: 16€ only.

Overall: Really responsive shape, impressive craftsmanship, careful packaging and reasonable price.

IT REALLY WORTH IT, I SWEAR.

You can contact Jose on Facebook or on instagram @jemfingerboard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/andreduartefb

JEM splitply review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1