Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSheer Fingerboards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheer Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dev0n
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
dev0n

Companies : Decade Fingerboards
Setup : Decade
BRTs
Dual Duros
Chubz

Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

that watermelon one is so sick! shocked
Back to top Go down
http://decadefingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 am

Bruh. Looks like im getting new fb stuff.
Back to top Go down
sheerfingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
sheerfingerboards

Companies : Sheer Fingerboards
Setup : sheer fingerboards watermelon deck, 32mm
brt 2.0 wides
sheer fingerboards grip
winkler wheels tlc's
witchcraft bushings / o-rings lol

PostSubject: My company   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi everyone, i feel like my company is kinda suckish compared to the ones like weca, bawse and stuff and i know its not about copying them, its about makin another company to add to the community. Thats why i started my company i just wanted to make people happy selling decks for an affordable price. But every time i try and get it up and running it just blows and then my mood gets awful again then i quit:( and it goes around and around and i promise people im making decks for them and they'll be done in '3 days' or something, but then they never are and i always put extra pressure on myself making those compulsive promises:( But then if i dont i feel as if i just suck and i cant make good decks and i am not really getting anywhere:( i just want to have a nice looking company and i dont really care about the money i just want to apologise to everyone that it isnt up to scratch and i am trying my best. Ollie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheerfingerboards.com
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Don't get yourself down about it all, but make sure you really keep up on orders... That's when people start getting pissed and spreading bad word. The decks look promising, maybe we could see a pic of the shape? The rounding and colors look very nice though. Even if you aren't selling any decks there's no reason to give up... This thread is only 2 pages, make people want to keep posting here!
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:24 pm

yeah man keep up the good work. decks actually look really nice! it takes awhile for people to notice new companies
Back to top Go down
Filipe Baião
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filipe Baião

Setup : Cowply C2
Brt wide
Oak

Woob
Brt wide
Oak Bowl

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Just post more about them man! They look fucking awesome, really clean!!! Love the wear shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:25 pm

From what I've seen so far it looks really nice and I really think that if you keep going and come up more and more ideas you will grow a lot. I'm stoked to see more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Man these decks look really nice. Still can't believe how cheap you're selling them. Cruiser and old street shapes possible in the future????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheer Fingerboards   Sheer Fingerboards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheer Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2