Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThe unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The unnecessary thread..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GodBlessEmerica
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GodBlessEmerica

Companies : work in progress
Setup : cowply c2
brt wides
flatface G5-6 clears
some random tuning
fbs

The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:34 pm

@KapitalJ midnight marauders was incredible. and im only 15 lmao. Big fan of their first album, probably my personal favorite. But yeaaaaa with busta rhymes right? My dad loves them too very happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:09 pm

KapitalJ wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:

This verse is terrible lol

Was wondering when you were going to chime in on this.. lol...

Lmao, yeah man I've been busy cool

I'm not gonna get into a Kanye debate, but I don't rate him as an artist or a person. I think his music is trash and as a person he's just a moron.

Kendrick is one of the only 'new school' artists that I rate, along with a few other TDE artists and a few smaller names.

UK hip hop is at its best right now, it's not a competition of wealth. It's pretty much where hip hop was at in its 'golden era', it's more about knowledge rather than anything and that's how it should be imo. Not knowledge of dumb as fuck illuminati conspiracies but actually raw intelligence.

But to the topic of tribe, can't fault anything they've done, Midnight Mauraders is one of those albums that will always remain in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:32 am

This is the unnecessary thread. What did you expect to happen when you talk about music artists? Just to chime in I love the Uk for The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim and Pet Shop Boys. Yep my taste in music is shitty.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:33 am

Kanye is an okay rapper but his production hot af. plus they are classics
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:59 am

Ignorance and aggression go hand in hand you say "I'm not gonna get into a Kanye debate" then use words like trash and moron, I'm not sure where your issues lie but its deeper than kanye no one is trash no one deserves to be cut down if you fail to see the genuis of kanye its okay. And the creation of aids is not a conspiracy maybe you should research more it was sent out in polio vaccines. Who ever said anything about the illuminati. The illuminati and many other groups part of The Order do exist its very blatant. I have read many many many books on these subjects. Also tribe and kanye have a good relationship they even played on his YEEZUS tour. (one of his best shows worst albums)

Try letting positivity in your hearts

@skatemaster231 wow thats a really good selection fat boy slim is amazing my grandad put me on that

@huggiemanbearpig family business is such a good song cry/10
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:15 am

Kanye is the most overrated person in the music industry IMO. Also, listen to his interview with Sway, guy is so insecure lol.

lol...classics...
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:25 am

@Casin0 Haha thanks, I'm a huge fan of anything in the electronic genre.

I'll admit Kanye has put out some decent songs and the only one I really did like was Stronger but that's because of Daft Punk. Also y'all need to check out japanese electronic music. It's trippy but calming until you look at the translation.

EDIT: We're fighting over ONE rapper, don't you see what society has tricked us into doing?!?!?
Remember the West vs East Coast battle back then?

Unrelated but back when gangman style was a thing there was a gang fight over who which gang could do the dance better. Ended with bullets flying through the air but surprisingly no one got hit.

Last edited by skatemaster231 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:43 am

@skatemaster231 daft punk love kanye and worked with him on yeezus
put that japanese elctro on the listening thread i'll check it out
I just dont see how people can put someone down and be okay with it.
@robert
Sway didnt understand the idea of how kanye was oppressed "you aint got the answers sway" was the truth also he was mad from the prior interview at hot 97 where Charlemagne was the contrarian argumentative antagonist as usual. I love "da god" no matter what.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:13 am

Tons of artists are kind of strange or not very easy to get along with. Look at John lennon, are you going to tell me he was a likeable person after he beats his wife and broke up one of the best bands of all time because he refused to kick his wife out of a studio? Both are looked at as geniuses by some but both sometimes were not very agreeable people. art////////personality.
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:29 am

huggiemanbearpig wrote:
Tons of artists are kind of strange or not very easy to get along with. Look at John lennon, are you going to tell me he was a likeable person after he beats his wife and broke up one of the best bands of all time because he refused to kick his wife out of a studio? Both are looked at as geniuses by some but both sometimes were not very agreeable people. art////////personality.
Yes. The media paints him a way, so does his confidence in himself.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:12 am

Kanye hasn't had a message to be proud of since Jesus Walks, so comparing him to John Lennon is difficult. I'm not saying he isn't talented, but he isn't worth as much praise as he gets. I could list a ton of other people in hip hop who deserve the recognition he gets waaay more. Just my opinion, tho..
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:33 am

@Robert Now that you state it that way, I agree more or less hes had some good messages but out of ever hip hop artist your totally right hes a bit overrated but hes is well received, and that says something in itself.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:53 am

I am sorry but compared to John Lennon, he has no talent at all.
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 am

Matthew Taylor wrote:
I am sorry but compared to John Lennon, he has no talent at all.
That's not how it works though, It's not a competition talent is an non-measurable character a person has.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:46 am

Robert wrote:
Kanye is the most overrated person in the music industry IMO. Also, listen to his interview with Sway, guy is so insecure lol.

lol...classics...
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS ROBERT
Jk..
In my opinion Kanye is amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 am

I met yung lean.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:21 am

Casin0 wrote:
Ignorance and aggression go hand in hand you say "I'm not gonna get into a Kanye debate" then use words like trash and moron
You missed the point of what I was saying. I'm not gonna get into a debate, meaning I'm not gonna sit here and argue over matter of opinion. That was my input and that's the end of the discussion for me. My opinion stands.
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
Casin0 wrote:
Ignorance and aggression go hand in hand you say "I'm not gonna get into a Kanye debate" then use words like trash and moron
You missed the point of what I was saying. I'm not gonna get into a debate, meaning I'm not gonna sit here and argue over matter of opinion. That was my input and that's the end of the discussion for me. My opinion stands.
The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 Crackhead-edf-emote
Calling someone trash and leaving it at that is really a low blow at least have a conscious conversation I'm not arguing
Back to top Go down
GodBlessEmerica
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GodBlessEmerica

Companies : work in progress
Setup : cowply c2
brt wides
flatface G5-6 clears
some random tuning
fbs

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:20 pm

ooh this is a fun thread

side note: just got my first pair of brts and some clear ff brr ed wheels very happy very happy
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:50 pm

hahaha this thread has made me chuckle

the best thing about kanye is this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm

haha I remember watching that vid of kanye slaughtering Bohemium Rhapsody, I wish he would spend his time learning to sing or play an instrument instead of spreading his ego or pretending to be Jesus.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:26 pm

I found my stamps.

Right now I feel like this guy.

The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 Cp62j1q
Back to top Go down
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Companies : Coffee decks
Setup : COFFEEDECK-YT-YW

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Godammit!! I'm out of wallpaper and there is only like 2meters left to wallpaperingzz.. looks like i have to buy another scroll and more beer tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 am

Casin0 wrote:
I met yung lean.

Daaaamn, that's sick.
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:52 am

Robert wrote:
Casin0 wrote:
I met yung lean.

Daaaamn, that's sick.
yea atl sick show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unnecessary thread..   The unnecessary thread.. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The unnecessary thread..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next