Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRed Wolf FB Deck Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Wolf FB Deck Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Estevan Rivera
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Estevan Rivera

Companies : NPR Crete
Setup : Homewood Mid Shape
BRT 32mm
Joycult Wheels
Level Up "Beta Bushings"
FBS Tape

Red Wolf FB Deck Review Empty
PostSubject: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Alright so this is my first review so I figured I would just follow the same format I've seen from others. This is a Red Wolf "Regular Shape" 32.5mm deck with the "Burgers and Fries" graphic.  You can check them out here www.redwolffbs.com
Red Wolf FB Deck Review Img_2010
Red Wolf FB Deck Review 20150510
Red Wolf FB Deck Review 20150511
Red Wolf FB Deck Review Img_2011

First Impressions-
So when I opened up the package the first thing I thought was "Holy crap this thing is huge!!!" Up until this deck I've never used anything wider than 29mm so it was quite a shock so see the difference in person. I was also pleased to see that tape was included.

Craftsmanship-
The craftsmanship on this deck is amazing, you can always tell when somebody takes pride in the decks they make. The nose and tail are evenly rounded and the lacquer job is tip top. I'm not quite sure if the graphic is real wear or not but so far it still looks brand new. The owner (Keelan I believe is his name) has multiple graphics available and two shapes. There's "Regular Shape" which comes in 32.5/98mm or 33.5/98mm and "Short Shape" which comes in 32.5/94.5mm or 33.5/94.5mm.

Performance-
The pop is very snappy and the deck is very lightweight. My only issue with it is that the nose and tail are the same height and I'm used to the nose being a bit higher for some extra pop on nollies and better pickup with kickflips and such but that's just personal preference. Aside from that I got used to the deck pretty quickly considering I went from a 29mm high kick deck to a 32.5mm medium-ish kick deck.

Overall-
I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend Red Wolf. www.redwolffbs.com

Sorry I don't have too much to say but I figured I would review it anyway since there doesn't seem to be any for this company
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:39 am

Nice informative review! I am actually a big fan or even/50-50 kicks so I might have to consider trying one of these down the track...just wish they had a bit more concave.

- Jono
Back to top Go down
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

PostSubject: Re: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Really liked the review and details - looks like a sick deck! happy
Back to top Go down
razpotnik
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
razpotnik

Setup : fuzion
china trucks
china wheels

PostSubject: Re: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:11 pm

gr8 review
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:22 pm

nice review, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Wolf FB Deck Review   Red Wolf FB Deck Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Wolf FB Deck Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1