Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalI need your opinion!  - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your opinion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

I need your opinion!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 pm

^^ This is too funny!!

@Gunner !! you should stock up your local shops!! lmao!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:10 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
I need your opinion!  - Page 2 8rMojRt
he answered me but wtf
Ray has always been a little off. I used to be friends with him when I first joined here and even then he was just trying to make a quick buck. He's fairly full of himself if you haven't noticed by now lol.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:51 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
I need your opinion!  - Page 2 8rMojRt
he answered me but wtf

What the serious fuck lol. I like how he doesn't even acknowledge he stole your pics. It's a good thing Ebay is more oriented to protecting the buyer rather than the seller.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:30 pm

That response... really? lol

He even questions why you're interested in his decks and clearly disregards the stolen pics. Any reply back to him Axel?
Back to top Go down
General BP
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
General BP

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Open a claim with PayPal using the evidence here. It's more than enough to get your money back and PayPal or EBay will deal with the seller. Paypal has buyer protection meaning in almost all cases they side with the buyer even if they're in the wrong. They make enough money elsewhere to take the loss every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 pm

AmandaW wrote:

He even questions why you're interested in his decks and clearly disregards the stolen pics. Any reply back to him Axel?
No i dont know what to write yet, should i just call him out for stealing the pics and tell him to refund peoples money?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
AmandaW wrote:

No i dont know what to write yet, should i just call him out for stealing the pics and tell him to refund peoples money?
That would be the most responsible thing to do but.....
Let's see how long we can screw with him. Subtly mention how familiar the pictures look and that you didn't know the stock was from China.
Back to top Go down
SteepHillFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SteepHillFB

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:34 pm

It won't let me upload a screenshot here, but here is the exact conversation I had with him when I opened an eBay claim.

Dear diamondkey_fingerboarding,

Why are your pictures on your eBay listing different that what the product actually is? Correct me if I'm wrong, but clearly in your listing you said these decks are made in Minnesota but these are an exact China deck. I've filed an eBay claim, because ripping people off isn't cool.

His response:

Those two pictures you sent me both contain the same color deck, please correct me if im wrong. They are hand made with pressure dyed blue veneer, using a steel mold. There is nothing stated in the product description saying these specific decks are made in Minnesota and my description is 100% accurate. Please look again!

You must be referring to the last paragraph in the description, explaining what our company does. In the first sentence: "Here in Minnesota, at DiamondKey Fingerboarding we are about more than just crafting or finishing fine and long lasting wooden fingerboard (s) for the average to professional fingerboarder."

It states that we do more than craft fingerboards, liking purchasing fingerboards from other locations to sell here. There is no where in this product description saying that the D8x deck is made in minnesota. I double checked.

My policy states a 7-day return policy if you don't like the item. Why not just message me for a refund instead of opening a claim and leaving me bad feedback? I did nothing wrong and I would like it if you remove that negitive feedback you left.

Message me back,

-Heikes
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 pm

SteepHillFB wrote:
It won't let me upload a screenshot here, but here is the exact conversation I had with him when I opened an eBay claim.

Why are your pictures on your eBay listing different that what the product actually is? Correct me if I'm wrong, but clearly in your listing you said these decks are made in Minnesota but these are an exact China deck. I've filed an eBay claim, because ripping people off isn't cool.

His response:

Those two pictures you sent me both contain the same color deck, please correct me if im wrong. They are hand made with pressure dyed blue veneer, using a steel mold. There is nothing stated in the product description saying these specific decks are made in Minnesota and my description is 100% accurate. Please look again!

You must be referring to the last paragraph in the description, explaining what our company does. In the first sentence: "Here in Minnesota, at DiamondKey Fingerboarding we are about more than just crafting or finishing fine and long lasting wooden fingerboard (s) for the average to professional fingerboarder."

It states that we do more than craft fingerboards, liking purchasing fingerboards from other locations to sell here. There is no where in this product description saying that the D8x deck is made in minnesota. I double checked.

My policy states a 7-day return policy if you don't like the item. Why not just message me for a refund instead of opening a claim and leaving me bad feedback? I did nothing wrong and I would like it if you remove that negitive feedback you left.

Message me back,

-Heikes
Go through with the claim and tear him a new one. False advertisement is wrong so that alone is enough to warrant negative feedback. The fact that he is trying to claim he did nothing wrong is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
SteepHillFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SteepHillFB

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

His response:

Message me back,

-Heikes
Go through with the claim and tear him a new one. False advertisement is wrong so that alone is enough to warrant negative feedback. The fact that he is trying to claim he did nothing wrong is hilarious.

I did. He told me to ship it back lol, so he can rip another person off, haha!
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 pm

This is hilarious!! I live in Minnesota and I've never seen a fingerboard being sold in a skate shop or anywhere for that matter. I don't even think I've ever seen someone fingerboarding either lol.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 am

It looks like he sent his other product:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DiamondKey-D8-Deck-PROFESSIONAL-Wooden-Fingerboard-Complete-32MM-WIDE-NAVY-/251976043431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aaaf14ba7

Either way, he ripped you off by sending the China deck. Shame he refuses to admit it :/
Back to top Go down
Maxwpfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Maxwpfb

Setup : Woob ~COZY~--Brt Wides---- Flatface Wheels----Smushings

Woob RLX~ ------ Brt Wides ------- Oak wheels---- Teak

Unique------ Brt wides----- Oaks-----Teak

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 am

AxelWahl wrote:
AmandaW wrote:

Call him out on it Axel haha I want to see his reaction
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:07 pm

After messing with him, ask him if he as ever heard of FBHQ. Keep on about the pictures and see if he tries to avoid answering where he got them from.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
FBfingazz888
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FBfingazz888

Setup : Prete
BRTS
Oak Bowls
Nollie wheels smooth Tape

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:24 pm

did it come with the ytrucks and wheels or not and it looks like a china deck
Back to top Go down
LevelUpFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
LevelUpFingerboards

Companies : Level Up Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Who is this Artem Heikes?

I recently had 6 pivot cup packs go out to him at the end of May, weeks later he claimed the envelope never got there by filing a claim with Paypal. So I refunded because it was a stamped envelope, I had no proof it was even ever shipped let alone that it actually got to its destination. I followed up with him and wound up sending an invoice for the same order again with tracking. In the long run I'm out some pivot cups if he's a known scammer, no big deal, but if anyone has more information about his involvement in the scene it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jason
Back to top Go down
http://Levelupfingerboards.bigcartel.com
SteepHillFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SteepHillFB

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 am

LevelUpFingerboards wrote:
Who is this Artem Heikes?

I recently had 6 pivot cup packs go out to him at the end of May, weeks later he claimed the envelope never got there by filing a claim with Paypal. So I refunded because it was a stamped envelope, I had no proof it was even ever shipped let alone that it actually got to its destination. I followed up with him and wound up sending an invoice for the same order again with tracking. In the long run I'm out some pivot cups if he's a known scammer, no big deal, but if anyone has more information about his involvement in the scene it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jason

I'm not sure if "Scammer" is the right word, but he is a bit sketchy. He's been involved in the scene since 2009-2010'ish and Artem and Ray used to run Dooby Decks/Forgiven Fingerboards/DiamondKey Fingerboards + 23957230752019837523 other fingerboard companies. He's sketchy in my book for sure.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 am

I've known Ray personally for a while, I was on his Forgiven Fingerboards team. The pictures and everything look NOTHING like what Ray's style is. Also, Ray isn't involved in the fingerboard scene anymore from what I know. I haven't talked to him recently though so I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 am

yeah pretty sure ray has no idea this is going on. he hasnt been in the scene for years now and probably doesnt even fingerboard anymore lol. i doubt its him, but someone is using his name and giving him a bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion!    I need your opinion!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your opinion!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2