Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGood fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skiban123
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? Empty
PostSubject: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 am

Really want to get a new board with ply colors i want, any good companies out there?
Back to top Go down
Maxwpfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Maxwpfb

Setup : Woob ~COZY~--Brt Wides---- Flatface Wheels----Smushings

Woob RLX~ ------ Brt Wides ------- Oak wheels---- Teak

Unique------ Brt wides----- Oaks-----Teak

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 am

homewood does custom boards, and you choode you plies check em out!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:30 pm

This should of gone in quick questions next time.

http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t21801p330-quick-questions

Homewood and Dank Decks come to mind when I think of custom plies.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:17 pm

OG decks
Back to top Go down
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Skate Candy make some pretty dope customs, same with Ruff Fingerboards! Support small companies!
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Homewood comes to mind and redwolf do customs but I dont know if they do custom plies
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 pm

skiban123 wrote:
Really want to get a new board with ply colors i want, any good companies out there?

Ill make you an old school for cheap.. I have every color you can think of solid and vibrant.

Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Turnt wrote:
skiban123 wrote:

Ill make you an old school for cheap.. I have every color you can think of solid and vibrant.

Trent I'd take you up on that offer
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Not tried a Brutal deck (and would personally take trent up on that), but my custom Homewood is lovely, if old-schools not your thing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sprite
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sprite

Setup : Too many setups to even count!

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 am

I heard holic fingerboards were good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?   Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good fingerboard companies that do custom ply colours!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1