Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
2. set-up: 31mm flaked, chinatrucks and -wheels with washers, BR-tape
3. set-up: 32 mm planktoon, chinatrucks and big winkler-like wheels,
fbs tape

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:16 pm

a concrete cover for new ebaytechdeckstuff. thanks skatemaster for the great idea!Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010117

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010118
if you have a rest of concrete, you don´t need anymore, give your banks and kickers an inlay.
it makes your ramps quiet and upgrades the skate-feeling of plastic so much. i made 1 thin layer of thick concrete. then i´ve put stones (because i´ve still had just a littlebit concrete) on it and at last i poured thin concrete over it. the paint is to make it longer lasting.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 am

Nice! Loving the purple, really makes it pop!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 am

thx, bro! happy
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 pm

i know i pimped the purple/grey techdeck hip, but honestly, i don´t like it very much. for me, it´s too small as a hip. but i love this ramp. i grabbed 2 sets hills (don´t know the name) on ebay and pimped it a littlebit. it´s so much fun to ride, and if you can find one or better two cheap sets, buy it.  
you can use it at the end of your park (vertically) or in front of you (horizontally) with kickers on the left and right. of course i didn´t glue the rail on the hills (only onto the grey blocks) so i can use it also as a double wave, wich is also fun.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010024
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010025
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010027
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:07 am

back to the beginnings - a cardboard halfpipe.
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010041

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010042

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010043

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010046

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010047
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:16 am

Damn, that's sick man!

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Fe512e8f2bb002041ff5413420d91800

Here's a 3d printed curb I designed and made on my own Ender 3. For my first ever print it came out really nice!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 10:49 pm

thanks, bro.
i have no idea about 3-d printing, but what you have created with it, looks perfect.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 12:40 pm

i asked a local stonecutter for trash. he let me pick out the best piece. he even cutted and sanded it for free (..and i´ve brought him a beer). i glued it on a piece of wood and that´s it.
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Gt10

a portable handrail
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Tjhst10

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Aethsr10
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:39 am

a wall to flip over. everything is handmade (the dirt is coffee mixed with woodglue for example)

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Sgh10
Back to top Go down
Prickalou
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 2:12 am

Wow that rail with the “plants & water” is super cool!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:03 pm

thanks man. i love projects like that.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: diy big spine   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm

i don´t mind, that in the moment, there´s no activity in here.  we all have to come through difficult times, and i think  fingerboarding is not in the focus of the most people, right now. but it can come back or boom back, like skateboarding. and this site brings knowhow and inspiration to everyone interested.

So here´s a new ramp i have made. it´s a cardboard-ramp with an iron-coping and a popsicle-veneer.
i cutted the popsicles with a side-cutter, sanded them and glued them on the cardboardramp and to each other. after that i sanded the whole, emerged surface a littlebit.
on the inside of the ramp, i glued some stones to make it heavier. i added some glue/woodsplintmix from the underside, on the last line (before the ground) of popsicles, to make it more durable and gave it a clearcoat finish (not on the pics)
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010059

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010058

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010060

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 _1010061
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:13 pm

That looks so fun!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 am

Jesus man that looks so clean, really love the texture you did on it too!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 12:10 pm

@ Danny H: yeah man. so much possibilities - love to ride it horizontally with 2 kickers or place it just vertically in the middle of a park.

@ skatemaster231: hi skatemaster, haven´t heard from you for a while. good to see you´re still in the game happy . thanks for the compliments. the texture is the result from the idea to make it more stable - so i glued the sticks laterally offset - or did you mean the graffiti? i like both of them very much - specially because i´m actually not good in drawing characters. havaniceday,bro!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:57 am

just a small project along the way and to not a ramp, but i didn´t know where to put it.
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 3210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22