Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAmbt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Eugh.
Fuck today, today is one of those days that can suck a bag of dicks.

Specifically in fingerboarding related annoyance (other annoyance is entirely a different story) my lacquer ran out earlier. I figured 'good thing I bought a new can last week as I noticed the current one was getting low!'

...Except it exploded lacquer all over my hand and wouldn't spray properly.

So I power walked up to the shop and back, thankfully able to exchange the faulty product for a new one with no charge. Started lacquering again - I'd done one coat with the old lacquer before it finally became empty.

...EXCEPT turns out the end of the can was unlike usual (just being an empty can) infact somehow full of rusty shitty lacquer poop that stained three of my decks rendering them unsellable. Or, not on the site, I don't want them as official decks as they're just not good enough.

SO NOW stock is delayed until Saturday 19th, but there will be 2 of each graphic available.

8 decks being glued now, 3 to make up for the damages and 5 new ones so there are doubles on graphics.

Updates on the damaged decks when the lacquer is dry, if they're not reeeeeeally bad I'll sell them as blems for £5 each on here just so I can recover my costs of making those decks - be on the look out for that happy
Back to top Go down
World_Corp.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
World_Corp.

Setup : Ambt KyoAni #2 33mm
Tech deck wide trucks
More fingerboard wheels

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Blems sounds like a good idea. Shame that happened though sad
Graphics look fantastic as usual, currently adore my KyoAni #2 deck so to hear they are gonna be even better sounds amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/thunderousprophet/
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:08 pm

@kerryDETH
Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 Chicken-hug
cheer up
decks are looking sick the duck deck is rad
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:25 pm

I love the duck one!!!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:20 pm

thanks everyone <3 @Casin0 your deck was unfortunately one of the ones that was discoloured, so your deck will be delayed a bit sad but you'll be getting the blem for free as well as the proper deck - seeming as it was something you requested I wouldn't feel right selling it.

now they've had time to at least partially dry, the discolouring isn't horrendous. Seems there will be two blem decks for sale, the sunset graphic and the buildings graphic. £5 + postage, no tape or fancy packaging included though. When they're ready on Friday evening / Saturday morning, I'll post up pictures and explain how purchasing will go down as they wont be on the site and will be an FBHQ only thing happy

The 8 decks glued today and drying nicely and will hopefully make some tasty decks. I'll do the photoshoot for the decks on tuesday, as five of the 10 SHOULD be done by that point, fingers crossed very happy
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:09 pm

@kerryDETH thanks man i appreciate the consideration i'll display one and skate the other i might even try to snag one of those blems cant wait to see the photoshoot keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm

These new graphics are dope, really really nice work. I love the ambience ( wink ) your bringing to your brand. Very nice and very memorable. My next deck is gunna be an ambt happy

Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 am

For those who didn't see unite or instagram, the next series of decks goes up tomorrow at 8pm UK time! I'm really stoked on these, hopefully you guys will be too. You can read more on the ambt site or unite, and check out the pictures of each deck on the ambt shop happy

There are two of each graphic, and you're welcome to buy more than one deck if you wish as the 'one deck per customer' was an initial thing only to give more people a chance to pick up a deck.

www.getambt.co.uk
shop.getambt.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Oooh!! Everything looking mint Kerry cheers
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Stock is now live!
www.getambt.co.uk

hope you guys enjoy the decks happy
Back to top Go down
Raffy
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Raffy

Setup : Ninety-six deck 33mm
Brt wide jack black
Atamatape
Winkler wheels Timo Green

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
http://fingerboardfrance.com
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:40 am

For those who haven't seen, the latest stock - a stock of Monogatari styled decks - will be released this evening at 8pm.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'm really stoked on these. You can read more on unite and on www.getambt.co.uk happy
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:25 pm

love that 2nd graphic from the left!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 pm

decks available now! only 4 left as of time of writing happy

www.getambt.co.uk
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 am

Nisekoi stock drops on Saturday!
You can read more here: http://www.unitefingerboarding.com/post.php?id=910 happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Christmas Special series dropping in 5 minutes - two graphics mixing anime and real life, all with top  ply graphics as well as normal graphics. Five of each graphic available. Hope you guys enjoy! happy

http://www.getambt.co.uk
http://shop.getambt.co.uk
Back to top Go down
World_Corp.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
World_Corp.

Setup : Ambt KyoAni #2 33mm
Tech deck wide trucks
More fingerboard wheels

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Really tempted but I think they may be a bit cutesy for me haha. Might hold out until a Cowboy Bebop/Akira/Evangelion one comes around wink . I do still think Ambt is the best around, for quality and price ya can't beat it!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/thunderousprophet/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!   Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambt - Monogatari Stock #2 Today!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3