Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFirst Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Fingerboard Video You Watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fingerboard Video You Watched   First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:17 am

jamestown1 wrote:
WantSomeSlaw wrote:
jamestown1 wrote:
Roger Rogerson wrote:
InstaFinga wrote:
That Fingers of Fury video was so good. That rotating park will be forever etched in my memory. My wife said I couldn't make one awkward

Haha same! My wife would kill me

Def had/and still have this VHS. 411's "a day and the life" with Ronnie Creagor had a fingerboard section in it also, he ripped!
I remember that! He used a tech deck, and he was actually really good haha

yeah dude! he was good! His park in his garage looked so fun too.

I also recall this...here's the link to the 411 VHS rip if anyone is interested in a trip down memory lane: https://youtu.be/KbgTTAy3oYo?t=1m51s

I STILL want to find that old Tony Hawks Trick Tips video with Lance Mountain fingerboarding on 1st Generation Tech Deck obstacles. It wasn't particularly good or anything, but it would still be cool to see for nostalgic purposes.

I SWEAR this is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l-BUF9h-i0 but the Tech Deck part at the end is missing scratch Like, the Tech Deck endorsement is (still) at the end: https://youtu.be/2l-BUF9h-i0?t=51m4s but its like the person who uploaded the video omitted that section (for whatever reason)...either that or there where two different edits of the same video...one with the Tech Deck part and one without...

- Jono
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: First Fingerboard Video You Watched   First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Damn Jono! I havent seen this in SO LONG. I love that crap out of Ronnie Creagor, "a day in the life with an amatuer" kills me. Thanks for posting that mate!
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: First Fingerboard Video You Watched   First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:25 pm

No worries at all dude very happy Heaps glad I found it...so damn nostalgic very happy

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Schade
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Schade

Setup : Homewood, Blackriver, Ruff

PostSubject: Re: First Fingerboard Video You Watched   First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:05 am

Ronnie is AWESOME. Also the first vid I ever saw was Fingers of Fury. I bet the VHS is still at my mom's house somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Fingerboard Video You Watched   First Fingerboard Video You Watched - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Fingerboard Video You Watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3