Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNo Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:16 pm

kNewc wrote:
I found an older one like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311443408091?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I pasted the wrong one >_<

thanks for the quick reply

Ideally you want the Independent TDLB trucks. I believe the one you posted above would require the deck to have a kingpin hole. I can't find any TDLB Indys right now. Maybe someone else sees one listed somewhere?
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

Setup : Redwolf regular shape 32.5
china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

Cowply c1 one of a kind split
brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Spot decks make customs for like 20 bucks I believe
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Mrmazefb wrote:
Levelup deck 20$ TDLB trucks 15$ if you Ebay them Loopa wheels 20$ TOTAL 55$ for a damn good setup if ya ask me. you need to internet better =D lol.

So true... Level ups are amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:25 pm

_jdfb wrote:
kNewc wrote:
Most of the decks are under $50. But I'm talking completes! I've been finger boarding for a few years but I could never justify the price. I guess I need to look into some new trucks and wheels. As I said above I have a HomeWood deck that was $40. Are there any trucks and wheels comparable to BerlinWood and YTrucks that don't cost $80+?
Planktoon Top Truck !! $30 and they're almost as good as Brt's or Y's at half the price!

I've tried a set myself and they perform awesome, however, the single axle moves around when trying to remove a wheel which is frustrating, I even had to use a vice grip to get a wheel off once. Also, yellowood has a "lowcost raw" truck which is $33 + shipping.
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:40 pm

DadeKing wrote:
_jdfb wrote:
kNewc wrote:
Most of the decks are under $50. But I'm talking completes! I've been finger boarding for a few years but I could never justify the price. I guess I need to look into some new trucks and wheels. As I said above I have a HomeWood deck that was $40. Are there any trucks and wheels comparable to BerlinWood and YTrucks that don't cost $80+?
Planktoon Top Truck !! $30 and they're almost as good as Brt's or Y's at half the price!

I've tried a set myself and they perform awesome, however, the single axle moves around when trying to remove a wheel which is frustrating, I even had to use a vice grip to get a wheel off once. Also, yellowood has a "lowcost raw" truck which is $33 + shipping.

The lowcost raw ytrucks don't come with hardware or a tool.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
eqonnn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

i bought myself 2 complete setups of freefingers (southboards)

(i'm new into the world of fnigerboarding, i used to have tech decks when i was a kid but somehow it got my attention again happy, so i bought 2 of these. )

some other people that have similar boards?
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Looks to be the same as every other rebranded china decks + hardware supplier.. Suspect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?   No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Middle Ground - $40 fingerboard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2