Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:14 pm

parrish wrote:
Turnt wrote:
I have a lot of empathy for you Drake I dont give a fuck if you killed people or what you did. Its really no ones fault we are a product of society so I point the finger at myself before anyone as to why we do this to other human beings as I am you as much as you are me. Deep down we are naturally seeking ourselves our identity.. only we have been disabled by sociological psychological and ethereal manipulation on many dimensions. The frequency of humanity's existence is being altered. This is why we can always look to nature to correct that.

anyway sunny

this
also yeah, I've always been so amazed by how much, in the little fingerboard community, people like judge people's entire character off of like a single or a few less than perfect business interactions.  Whether or not you see yourself as an artist making your products, you're still doing business with people, and its not necessarily reflective of that person entirely.  I mean I get its whack, i'm not saying fuck it don't go after people who aren't giving you what you pay for, but you've gotta remember, everyone is human and worth forgiving, and its like danny said its just tiny skateboards.  People don't get this kind of shit about product in actual skateboarding, its just product, its not what its all about and it doesn't define a person.  If your entire happiness and love of fingerboarding is coming from the products maybe you should take up sculpture or something.  

I also agree with this.
Back to top Go down
http://backwoodscreep.tumblr.com/
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:33 pm

@Robert - For me the difference is the depth of interaction with other fingerboarders. You're absolutely right that there are much better places to get clips and news, but instagram doesn't really facilitate proper conversation in he way forums do. Both have their places, I guess, but insta is really not for me.

Spot on about the banner though, it definitely needs a refresh happy
Back to top Go down
Ruby Decks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ruby Decks

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Robert wrote:
Danny H wrote:
FYI Drake, only companies that are active on the forum get put on the banner.

Lol, so blosom, Mikkel and whoever runs Pure are active members of the forum?

Honestly. Blosom, Pure, Lovedrug, OG Decks, Beastpants, Temple and Besour are all inactive on this forum. You put the banners up for more attention to be drawn on this forum, not to be supportive of the company or else you'd be putting 100 other logos up there also. Instagram has taken over the fingerboard scene just as much as the Tech Deck Forum in 2010. Sad to say but i see FBHQ closing within the next couple of years.. happy
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:11 pm

FBHQ has chat. Nuff said. Also OG Decks are still active just more on Instagram these days.

Back on topic though hope you find the right path Drake and hopefully you'll be able to make amends soon with some of your customers.
Back to top Go down
didi.kid
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
didi.kid

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:01 pm

I think fbhq will hang on ... I'm not that regular , but to me it's a great place to chill and keep updated ! I always come here to share videos and get some tips about stuff ...
And Instagram companies... They are so unpersonal! I don't think instagram can replace Fbhq , to be honest .
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Ruby Decks wrote:
Robert wrote:
Danny H wrote:
FYI Drake, only companies that are active on the forum get put on the banner.

Lol, so blosom, Mikkel and whoever runs Pure are active members of the forum?

Honestly. Blosom, Pure, Lovedrug, OG Decks, Beastpants, Temple and Besour are all inactive on this forum. You put the banners up for more attention to be drawn on this forum, not to be supportive of the company or else you'd be putting 100 other logos up there also. Instagram has taken over the fingerboard scene just as much as the Tech Deck Forum in 2010. Sad to say but i see FBHQ closing within the next couple of years.. happy
My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 D72786469c

That's cool Holden bro happy

Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 am

lmfaoo holden got caught cheers
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:58 am

Sigh...
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Danny H wrote:

Chill the fuck out dudes it's just tiny skateboards.

You're ignorant as hell if you don't realize this thread is about said individual's character and not "tiny skateboards."
Back to top Go down
tretrip
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
tretrip

Setup : DK 32
BRT
Cartwheels
FBS

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:37 am

God damn lmao Holden every time. But insta is popular, but so is FBHQ, and like many people said, the interactions vary majorly between instagram and FBHQ, making the latter a more special place, imo.
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 am

Blosom lovedrug pure etc stay on the banner robert cause they deserve to be there active or not they will be back so go stick your fingerboard up ya bum kid
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm

DadeKing wrote:
Danny H wrote:

You're ignorant as hell if you don't realize this thread is about said individual's character and not "tiny skateboards."

Nah dude, just tiny skateboards.

You're dumb as hell if you don't realise that was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Hey all..

Let's not forget I am 18 now..and I have a very busy life. I'd love to sign on here everyday like I used to and spend hours chatting in the box, but the fact is that I'm not the 14 year old Gunner with no priorities that I used to be tongue I'm still around, but Instagram is just much more convenient and it also shows to a lot more potential customers tongue

All I will say is that I resonate with the Drake being shady statements.

Hey happy
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Last edited by DadeKing on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:37 pm

DadeKing wrote:
Danny H wrote:
DadeKing wrote:
Danny H wrote:

So theft and dishonesty don't matter when it concerns "tiny skateboards?" fuck outta here lil nigga

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 Tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Danny H wrote:
DadeKing wrote:
Danny H wrote:
DadeKing wrote:
Danny H wrote:

So theft and dishonesty don't matter when it concerns "tiny skateboards?" fuck outta here lil nigga

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 Tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500

Know what's a better joke? Your claim to fame as the admin of a fingerboard forum!
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Last edited by DadeKing on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Last edited by DadeKing on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:52 pm

What a gloyt.
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:04 am

I love how you think you have some sort of superior knowledge, but yet resort to words off of urban dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

DadeKing wrote:
I love how you think you have some sort of superior knowledge, but yet resort to words off of urban dictionary.

Nah I'm British. Over here we have slang and humour. You should read up on it, particularly any bits about sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:26 am

I'm not impressed by insults or "sarcasm" as rudimentary as the ABC's. It's a long fall from a top the message board isn't it? You're an entertaining young lad to skirmish with.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:35 am

DadeKing wrote:
I'm not impressed by insults or "sarcasm" as rudimentary as the ABC's.

Shittttt, it's that simple and it still goes over your head? Sorry man. Best of luck, there's a job out there for everyone.
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 am

Tell me what's going over my head master and possessor of divine knowledge.
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 am

That's what I thought. I think you've mistaken "over my head" for "beneath me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next