Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalInstagram or no? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instagram or no?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

Instagram or no? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

FingerMafia wrote:
I feel like Instagram has taken a huge toll on the fingerboard scene since 2014. People post company updates, quick clips, trades or sales, etc.. Then there are those 13 year old's constantly on peoples pages asking for free product, etc.. I personally like what it has to offer, you're able to get the inside scoop of peoples upcoming products, companies, etc.. It's cool, I mean you're able to get some products before they even hit the market. But personally it's a yes for me.

Holden go back to bed
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Danny H wrote:
FingerMafia wrote:
I feel like Instagram has taken a huge toll on the fingerboard scene since 2014. People post company updates, quick clips, trades or sales, etc.. Then there are those 13 year old's constantly on peoples pages asking for free product, etc.. I personally like what it has to offer, you're able to get the inside scoop of peoples upcoming products, companies, etc.. It's cool, I mean you're able to get some products before they even hit the market. But personally it's a yes for me.

Holden go back to bed

Lmao very happy
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Robert wrote:
BUMPYknuckles wrote:
Robert wrote:
Should I eat this sandwich?

keep me posted..  keen to see where this goes

The bread I used was moldy. I've been seeing geometrical shapes in technicolor ever since. Making a second sandwich.

solid feedback. 10/10
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:18 am

BUMPYknuckles wrote:
Robert wrote:
BUMPYknuckles wrote:
Robert wrote:
Should I eat this sandwich?

keep me posted..  keen to see where this goes

The bread I used was moldy. I've been seeing geometrical shapes in technicolor ever since. Making a second sandwich.

solid feedback.  10/10

You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
girlfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
girlfingerboarder

Setup : Whatever i feel like

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:12 pm

I made an insta @girlfingerboarder2
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/girlfingerboarder1
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:45 pm

You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles[/quote]

can't be arsed
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm

BUMPYknuckles wrote:
You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles

can't be arsed[/quote]

You're missin out man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 pm

its cool i guess, i just started to spam people who follow me recently with short clips. A lot of my friends tend to like it . You also accumulate a ton of likes from randos(using the power of the hashtag). Plus side, you can meet some cool people depending on your personality. My thought on it is if you are feeling uninspired, simply unfollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Instagram or no? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Instagram or no?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2