Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThe best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew9294
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mew9294

Companies : Wishing to start a deck company!
Setup : Yo average setup boi

The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:53 am

Hello,
I only started fingerboarding this year and I was wondering what the best bushings are. I'm looking for bushings that are good with loose trucks, that are durable and are all around good.

I was looking at teak, they look good and lots of people recommend them. Anyways, thanks for taking the time for reading this and replying.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:25 am

http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t23134-quick-questions

I usually just make my own bushings but if you really wanted to buy bushings you can't go wrong with Witchcraft or Gnarwood.
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

Setup : BW Wide, BRT's, Oak RV2's, Rip
Piratenholz OR Ambt, BRT's, Oak Bowls, FBS

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm

I was sort of wondering this myself as I just have the ones that came with my BRTs.
FBS have O-Ringz which were around when I started. Assume they're good?

Bit hesitant to buy Witchcraft and them as I've heard horror stories of them taking forever and a day to be sent.
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:16 pm

witchcrafts are sick and I've been using tech deck penny bushings too.
With regards for them taking forever you could probably get some off of someone second hand.
Also o-rings (soft) break easily and from my encounter with them aren't that good.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:19 pm

I use Tech Deck bushings, so it's basically up to you to decide what's the best. TD bushings are obviously not the best quality, but they work for me, and that's what you should be looking for too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm

chubz!!!

I wanna try grarwoodbushings, they look pretty good!!
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Whatever has been coming stock in the BRT's as of late are super nice. Gnarwood's are nice, they have A LOT of play, however mine are already splitting. This is due to me tightening them just a bit I think, I just dont like my trucks so loose that you can seem them moving during a line on film. Im going to try Teak tuning stuff out pretty soon, so I am hyped to try them!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:56 pm

god, I remember the OG rip tape tuning bushings, where you put two on the bottom and one on top, always loved those. They've changed them though, correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!   The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best fingerboard bushings?!?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1