Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBlackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonpon11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) Empty
PostSubject: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey sorry if this is not the right place for this but if it isn't someone please contact me and instruct me where I should put this.

Some of you oldheads may remember me when I was active on FFI back in the day. I was friends with conrad on the radramps team

but regardless, I have a blackriver g8(?) plaza sitting in my basement at my house and the house is being sold on monday. I think it was a g8 but im not totally sure. I paid a shit load of money for this a long time ago and its in basically perfect condition. I am out of the state and I only have this picture but I can provide more upon request.

I need someone to pick this up in the Philadelphia, PA area as I don't think I could really ship it.

This was like 1400+ dollars when I bought it and cost like 800 to ship from Germany.

Text me if you have any questions as I need to get rid of this asap... my mom said she was going to donate it to an autistic school if no one buys it...? not sure what they would do with it but I can imagine there is someone out there who would put it to much better use. You could use it as a coffee table for all I care but this is a spectacular piece of craftsmanship.

The picture has a mini ramp and another black river ramp on top of it those are not attached but you can probably have them too if you buy the whole thing. It can fit in the back of a large SUV I think or strapped to the roof of a car. Pretty sure its about 5ftx5ft but it might be bigger/smaller.

HMU ASAP!!!
admins please dm me or something if theres another way I should be going about this
Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) FAYonFk
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

We do have a BST section that needs approval, but in this case I don't mind this being here.

If I were in the states I'd be seriously considering this though, hope you can get it sold!

Maybe try the FFI facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/groups/FingerFlipInc/
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 pm

ill cross post this on instagram and reddit for you. good luck!
Back to top Go down
andrewcfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 12:43 am

How much for the ramp
Back to top Go down
andrewcfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

I am inteseted get back to me as soon as you can
Back to top Go down
adidz86
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 am

Hey there! I live in PA and I'm super interested in this park. I have a lot of local events planned that would be killer to have this park at. Please hmu or message me whenever you can!!
Back to top Go down
andrewcfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm

I live right next to philly i want to buy
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:38 am

I messaged you. Very interested, please get back to me
Back to top Go down
jonpon11
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 pm

decided to keep it. cant figure out how to delete the post. thanks for the interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)   Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackriver g8 for sale (basically giving it away)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1