Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ayden B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ayden B

Setup : Emanant
tdlb trucks
flatface g6e

Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

i don't really like fruit cake unless it has real fruit haha. the fruit cake i had had these green and red crap tasting candies on them. basically anything except fruit is on a fruit cake.

does look good though

Last edited by Ayden B on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am

Whoaaaaa, the icing looks so smooth. It's so perfect. Now, to figure out what marzipan is...
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 am

Okay that looks good, but the fruit cake I've had has never been home made and is really nasty. I'm sure with some grandmothers love it could be good happy

"Marzipan is a confection consisting primarily of sugar and almond meal"
" Almond meal is made from ground sweet almonds"

Marzipan sounds freaking awesome happy

Off Topic *
so in the UK do you open presents on the 24th or 25th ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4cfingerboards.com
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:44 am

25th very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 am

stevenfilms wrote:
I've never had Christmas cake. But I don't really like cake, so how much better is it than cake?

It makes all other cakes taste like poo. Seriously.

Rich fruit cake with shit tons of real fruit in it, marzipan, which is like an almondy sort of thick paste icing thing, which tastes AMAZING, then royal icing on top. Sometimes peaks of icing on top of that to look like snow, and christmas decorations. Thats what my mum does.

And yea, we open on the 25th. I know sweden do it on the 24th though. : o
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

I WANT CHRISTMAS CAKE bounce
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:44 pm

So do I now haha.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 am

haha, get your ass to england then wink
its so good.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 am

haha or just make one, probably cheaper than a plane ticket XD
Worth the effort, its beyond good.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:57 am

yeah haha, apart from you have to cook fruit cake for like, 6 or 7 hours?
its lengthy, but, so god damn good.
my mum and grandma both used to make cakes as a job, so, theyre both epioc at cake making <3 but ive gona off sponge cakes now, i only really eat fruit cake and marble cake
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm

So do they make the marzipan also ?

Danny i'll trade you a
complete 4cfb wooden fingerboard with bearing wheels
for a
complete mom made fruit cake with marzipan icing very happy

I'll ship first
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

hmmm, shipping would cost a bitch! :O
Back to top Go down
BennySteeze
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

My sexy sandwich...Orgasmic right XD

Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 15501711
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
LOL i thought of that after I wrote it, I bet they are really heavy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:

I imagine shipping would be about £20, they're immensely heavy because they're soo dense. happy
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

^Benny, what kind of bread is that? I don't like the look of it lol. POTATOEBREAD4LYFE
And nahhhhh, I'll just get a plane ride for it haha, the "Hynam Cakery the best cake you'll ever get your hands on."
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

looks like granary bread happy
Back to top Go down
BennySteeze
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

lool yeah go to stay for the bleach bread tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )   Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to  Eat? (now thats random ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Taco ? I mean, So what do you Guys like to Eat? (now thats random )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3