Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal...all about the arizona tea... Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...all about the arizona tea...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triston Snell
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Triston Snell

Companies : Fingerboarding

...all about the arizona tea... Empty
PostSubject: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 am

Well, this was my tryout for hard knox, :\

Don't be too critical on the unlanded tricks, I've been having trouble with WMM and Sony Vegas Pro 9 for the past day, and another day figuring out my retarded camera format, so please tell me how to improve, what to do better, etc etc...

Back to top Go down
Ayden B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ayden B

Setup : Emanant
tdlb trucks
flatface g6e

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 am

find a way to edit it. think about the tricks/lines you want to do and film them until you find one you like the best. lighting, camera angles, uhh...different places to fb (indoors/outdoors)? anywho, you're still better than most kids on yt.
Back to top Go down
Triston Snell
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Triston Snell

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 am

thanks Ayden, appreciate the feedback

i tried editing it but everytime I would, it would say the files were corrupt and the video would go black, the only way to solve the problem was to not edit, just add it all together, once again I apologize...

The other clips I wanted to have in there were outside on some marble but they turned black....
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 am

sick, but, yea, without editing it makes what could be a good video, a lot worse sad
Still some sick stuff in there though! happy
Back to top Go down
Triston Snell
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Triston Snell

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks guys, i'm bound to figure out my editing problem, then I'll be posting a lot more! Hopefully finding new camera angles, lighting, etc...

First time making videos tongue
Back to top Go down
MF_antwOn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MF_antwOn

Companies : Skateborading, Fingerboarding, Being A Father, Disc Golf, Graffiti, Music Production, Hip Hop
Setup : Prowood 30mm
Thin Pro Tape
Redawn Shaped w/ FF Teflon Tuning
G6Ds

Prowood 29mm
Creek Wood Tape
Redawns w/ Creek Wood Tuning
4CFB

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:39 pm

i think you need to slow down a little bit, it seems like before you land your first trick your already looking ahead to the next one even if your not set up correctly, some editing would do wonders but i think more patience in your style would do wonders as well. Windows movie maker might be better for you to mess with till you figured out your other programs, its super simple and can make some decent flicks.
Back to top Go down
Triston Snell
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Triston Snell

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks antwOn, I think what you said is right, I do need to slow down, thanks for your input happy
Back to top Go down
WillD
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
WillD

Setup : Berlinwood
YTrucks X3
Winkler Wheels BRR
FBS

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 am

What MF said happy
Try and slow everything down and work out what feels best for you, then go from there.
Nice video dude, got potential.
Back to top Go down
Triston Snell
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Triston Snell

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 am

been working on a line for about 2 hours I plan on filming, been slowing it down and getting the best finger positioning for it, trying to get a kickflip nosemanual, nollie tre flip out wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...all about the arizona tea...   ...all about the arizona tea... Empty

Back to top Go down

...all about the arizona tea...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1