Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalEnjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

cherrygrip wrote:
harrison pye, jack taylor and me are making on soon...

wait wut? did i sign up for this in my sleep?? lol

im doin a differant montage on fbs

okie dokie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

nay, not you, jack taylor.
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:17 pm

:L:L lol
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:27 pm

punked246 wrote:
about 20-30 seconds
me and ryan though this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp3IGJJamwo might be a good song for it anybody disagree :/ ? very happy
#

Toebiscuits
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

wow
i already liked that song b4 i knew toebex that song has been around since 1999 its been around for like 11 years + i never saw toebex use that song and its epic i got 2 of mr scruffs albums he is really good christ on a bus youve gotta be thick to think that your 'asshole'a.k.a'brosack' rory got me to decide to listen to the music i listen too i was just talking about that song with flex and he said he liked it and said it would be a good song happy
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 pm

if someone has already used it then maybe another idea should be more appropriate. i mean its not something that should turn into a i hate your choice thread. i am sure all of you guys probably have some good ideas about sick songs to use this was just something he told me about and i liked it. passion pit's i've got your number was a really good one too. very happy maybe more thought should go into a song everyone would like thats the reason I asked punked to post it to see what everyone felt about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

my thoughts are:
Mr scruff- blackpool roll or sweetsmoke
Public enemy-Terminator x to the edge of panic
Sublime-Romeo or what i got
Madvillain-All caps (good but short)
The king blues-Holiday
But idk :/
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:34 pm

I don't know every single thing said in this, so sorry if I'm repeating something. But definitely don't use WMM, it actually does kinda kill quality. Export as .mov or .avi when giving clips to punked. If you're just getting Sony Vegas or Premiere Pro now, you wouldn't know much about using it, no offense, but no one can learn editing that quickly. And I'd stay away from using an already used song. Just my two? cents from experience.
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm

dont use rap it makes it look cheap and tacky
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Maybe if you use shitty mainstream rap, but I honestly love hip hop in skate/fb montages. Get's me pumped.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

You forgot to put "jk" after calling him an asshole.

Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 pm

lol good point steve...wai...wh... dang bro where u been? i havent seen u on in a while.

saying that hip hop makes it tacky just dissed some of the best fingerboarder's and videos most of us have seen. not really a true statement thats what we call an "opinion". now mainstream Steve so true they can bite the big one, but something with substance is another story. i'm open to whatever works best for all.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 pm

oh no harry thats terrible now here is a point where i place jk now like i always say:"if you havent got anything nice to say .... shut up"
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:51 pm

alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

i have nothing against you or rory but you can both be really annoying at times :/
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

no i dident mean hip hop ,cream would be a grat choise just heard that btw, i ment manestream rap stuff.
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Goldmidget wrote:
no i dident mean hip hop ,cream would be a grat choise just heard that btw, i ment manestream rap stuff.
What haha? Too many typos, it's hard to understand.
flexboreder wrote:
lol good point steve...wai...wh... dang bro where u been? i havent seen u on in a while.

saying that hip hop makes it tacky just dissed some of the best fingerboarder's and videos most of us have seen. not really a true statement thats what we call an "opinion". now mainstream Steve so true they can bite the big one, but something with substance is another story. i'm open to whatever works best for all.
Where has who been? Me?
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

flexboreder wrote:

Where has who been? Me?

yeah just asking cause haven't seen you on until recently.
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Nawww, it's probably cuz of school. I basically get on after 2:30 p.m., check the latest posts, post a couple things, then get off. I'd usually go back on at like 6-7 p.m., but my mom has school so she's been needing the computer lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?   Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoi Fingerboarding An FB montage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2