Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGraffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_1810
did in class. science is boring
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 am

Love to see other people's styles. I have a ton of pieces, just no time to photograph em all and post em up. Maybe I will soon.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 pm

czehn94 wrote:
another
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 12572605035_15475d3c25

you ever bomb any freight cars? i sware i seen this on one today
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 am

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_2010
for kicks and giggles.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

Companies : Noir Decks
Setup : Primitive, YTrucks x3, King Size V One

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Nick Payne wrote:
yea it only ships to uk and other countries near there so i thought id post it sucks i rele need some mops and a few caps

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com
Back to top Go down
http://noirdecks.bigcartel.com
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:17 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:
yea it only ships to uk and other countries near there so i thought id post it sucks i rele need some mops and a few caps

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

actually oinkart only has 400ml and 600ml cans in stock right now, and they only have NY fats. Although if you only have male cans, you can get some of the sekt cap adapters which work great. Their mops havent been in stock for ages.

Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:19 pm

JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

actually oinkart only has 400ml and 600ml cans in stock right now, and they only have NY fats.  Although if you only have male cans, you can get some of the sekt cap adapters which work great. Their mops havent been in stock for ages.

True. I think Oink is slowly fading away..
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

actually oinkart only has 400ml and 600ml cans in stock right now, and they only have NY fats.  Although if you only have male cans, you can get some of the sekt cap adapters which work great. Their mops havent been in stock for ages.

Theyre distribution is. I remember they used to carry montana, and sabotaz. All different mops and inks.

However, they are still keeping it going with spray paint. I hope it lasts.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

Theyre distribution is. I remember they used to carry montana, and sabotaz. All different mops and inks.

Yeah, James needs to keep it up to support his daughter too. Is anyone even selling Sabotaz anymore?
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:44 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

Yeah, James needs to keep it up to support his daughter too. Is anyone even selling Sabotaz anymore?

Unless theres any local shops who distributes them, I dont think so. Oinkart was the one place that did. I think when James got rid of all the paint, sabotaz disappeared.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:04 pm

JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

Unless theres any local shops who distributes them, I dont think so. Oinkart was the one place that did. I think when James got rid of all the paint, sabotaz disappeared.

That sucks.. I wanted to try it. Mainly because of the name, ha
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:33 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

Yea same haha. But James is selling the 600ml cans for 2.50 each, as the 400ml stock is all out, he wants to get rid of the 600ml cans so he can re-stock in june.
Pick some cans up if you can, its feels like ironlak. So worth it
Back to top Go down
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

Companies : Art, Graffiti, My Pups
Setup : NoComply deck, china wides, noCom wheels. FFS grip.

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:49 pm

It's all the same shit.  There may be small difference but not enough to actually notice.  James was the only US distributer of sabotaz so you didn't pay an arm and a leg to ship.  Sab is made in Greece I believe.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:00 pm

JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

Yea same haha. But James is selling the 600ml cans for 2.50 each, as the 400ml stock is all out, he wants to get rid of the 600ml cans so he can re-stock in june.
I'll get me some freshpaint if my family members in TX will ship it to me. I don't think Oink offers worldwide shipping on cans. ):
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:17 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
JakeC wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:

artprimo.com
oinkartltd.com
bombingscience.com

I'll get me some freshpaint if my family members in TX will ship it to me. I don't think Oink offers worldwide shipping on cans. ):
Oh yea i forgot about that, Oink only ships cans in North America
Back to top Go down
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:18 am

there will never be a consensus on something so subjective Imo.  in extreme cases of beef another rider tagging another guys house is a form of disrespect but it is look down upon for the most part. You're supposed to respect people's homes nature and religion.

Ugh, thought a page was current when in reality it was not current sorry for that reply. Is a picture for the talk anyway.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 20140520_125453_zpsf48afd40
Sharpie doodles just messing around and I like the letters and flat face.
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Good stuff^ Nice to see you back.
Heres a sketch im working on. Not finished obvisously.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_2210
Still working on the flow and extenions. might take some out. idk. ill post final later
And heres some LEGAL can work. I did this ages ago. Still working on my hands. And no, I dont write Case.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_2211
Its pretty crap. Ive gotten much better at my hands. more soon
Back to top Go down
Dave
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Dave

Setup : Woob & Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:40 am

This is a stunning piece that was in Glasgow, Scotland.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Sw4uag
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Cornma10

this is an old drawing from 2011

I drew it by hand.. but I took the character from an old corn nuts advertisement ....
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Damn Trent! That's rad as fug
Back to top Go down
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 am

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 2014-06-20%2018.28.00_zpsayickhke
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 2014-06-20%2018.25.24_Jean_Dewy_Clean_zpsxzijdgci

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 20140620_193619_Hagrid_Kryptonite_Clean_Anne_Kryptonite_Clean_zpsbyl81sik
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 2014-06-20%2017.59.59_Hagrid_Beep_White_zpspkapplui
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Camera_Anne_Clean_zpstm9pyfcp
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_0011
sketching ideas for a piece im working on. first drafts.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_0012
this is monthsss old, but i might as well show
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_0013
random ass pen sketch from a while back.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Img_0014
idek. i tried a non-graffiti thing of chucky lol. kinda sucks but its a start.
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 am

Sorry if these are too big.
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff110
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff210
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff311
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff410
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff510
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff610
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff710
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff810
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff910
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff111
(unfinished)
Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Graff112
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:26 pm

ur graffity haz thuh s00per h0t $w@g fire X100 keep doin what u doin home-e
Back to top Go down
olliemcsharry
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
olliemcsharry

Companies : Rocky Wax
Setup : DK Deck
Close Up Wheels
BRTs
FlatFace Users
FBS TAPE!

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm

There are some toys on here looool. Dont just draw, go get up big!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockywax.bigcartel.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*   Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY* - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graffiti thread *LEGAL CONTENT ONLY*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next