Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNewest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Those decks are so sick, oh my god. I want a Blosom.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:52 pm

thanks soo much guys! They're AMAZING decks, seriously the best happy
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:40 pm

holyyyyyyyyyy! well you know the rest lol!

they look amazing Kerry. happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm

haha thanks soo much man, glad you like it happy

Some people said one of my sticker jobs was over the top, and yea, it was, and it annoyed me, so I changed it by getting rid of some of the not needed (yet nonetheless rather amusing imo) stickers
Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 Img_1410

Blosom/Blosom
BRR 1.0/BRR 2.0
TKYs/TKYs
Substance Quartz/Winklers
Rip/Rip

Sorry for naff pics, its like 1am so there isn't exactly much light, haha happy

Think its better now? I do. Sorry to have spammed these setups so much today, I promise thats it for now XD Blosoms are too good, so, yea, blame the decks, not me!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:01 am

next is that drex box wink :lol:
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

I normally have 1 sticker on a deck unless it's a graphic,that always does me fine.
But the blosoms do look quite cool with a few stickers.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:48 am

sorry for another blosom pic, but this is how it should be done Kerry wink

and this is how my main is staying....with oaks.

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 206ilbd

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 15rb95w
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:09 am

insane deck blosom. as if you didnt already know. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
ZooFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ZooFingerboards

Companies : Zoofingerboards,fingerboarding
Setup : Redemtion MC 32mm,Ytrucks,TKY,WW,Zootape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:10 am

wow ross that bottom ply looks amazing.
what kind of wood is that|?
birdseye?
Back to top Go down
http://zoofb.tk/
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:02 am

If I get a Blosom, that's the exact one I want.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:55 am

i'm so hyped for the release now, with all this talk and pics bounce
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:17 am

Holy Geezus! kerry those setups are amazing and Blosom that litterally gave me a boner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:41 am

blosom wrote:
next is that drex box wink :lol:

hahahaha NEVER. I love the sticker job on that, its like a rainbow of stickers and BRR clouds.. I think its nice happy

Finn S wrote:
I normally have 1 sticker on a deck unless it's a graphic,that always does me fine.
But the blosoms do look quite cool with a few stickers.

I think a few like I have is good, unless its a graphic, graphics never get stickers unless they're worn lots. Thanks man happy

blosom wrote:

WHAT?? Thought you 'liked your wheels to be round' like you said at cyclone? How come you've changed from winks? I mean oaks are sick, but imo winks are just perfect.
That deck is epic though, such a nice bottom ply happy

SkullwoodWorkshops wrote:
Holy Geezus! kerry those setups are amazing and Blosom that litterally gave me a boner!

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:42 am

Kerry, those are so fucking nice shocked same goes to you, euan happy so sick happy
and blosom, that grey is such a sick colour shocked definately gonna buy another when you release them wink
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:55 am

kerryDETH wrote:

blosom wrote:

WHAT?? Thought you 'liked your wheels to be round' like you said at cyclone? How come you've changed from winks? I mean oaks are sick, but imo winks are just perfect.
That deck is epic though, such a nice bottom ply happy

We strive for realism, hence why we have ply decks, real wear graphics, single axle trucks, soft bushing systems, so why not use urethane? Ross is using them because they feel better than plastic, ultimately, that's why i'm using them, haha

Plus, the v3's coming out soon will be smoother, maybe just as smooth as any other wheel, i'll report back happy

And Ross also! I have a feeling those are Acid Greens, they do look like v2's though very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:33 am

Well, the v3s sound interesting! I love oaks, the concept is great, I was just wondering what made him change his mind happy If oaks could stop having the slight bumpiness to them I'd definitely get a set to try happy
Back to top Go down
TraceKaiser
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TraceKaiser

Setup : Blosom
BRTs
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:22 am

I'd love to try some Oaks, debating switching back to my Close Up bearing wheels cause I miss the grippiness o:
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:55 pm

kerryDETH wrote:

That deck is epic though, such a nice bottom ply

i did say this yes. the first set of oaks i owned were a bad set though now im convinced. (like really bad potatoes)

now im sold on them. ive been looking for some originals for a while and i finally found some in a trade. yes they are a little bumpy, but nothing compares to the feeling of the urethane. it is like riding a mini skateboard. also my setup can go anywhere now without worrying about thrashing my other wheels.

oak wheels are not for everyone. they do have their problems, but thats life. i can put up with a little unevenness when it balances the scales due to the material and the voodoo magic they seem to have.

also Thom, they do look greenish in the pics. this is what i was saying to you about they have a 'glow in the dark' hint to them. but since ive been using them they seem to be getting more and more 'greener' they are DEFINITELY originals. there not acid greens. now im thinking they are v1s....but tbh i really dont know....they are either v1 or v2 originals.

and yeah zoofingerboard its b.e.

Last edited by blosom on Sun May 22, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nedim V

Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

blosom+ oaks = <3
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

My oaks aren't really bumpy after skating them a little bit. They were at first but seem great now. I just dont like their skinny shape. I prefer my original close up bearing wheels. I'm tempted to get a set of the new ones.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:24 pm

well, thanks for explaining ross happy I think I'm with Xi on that I don't like the skinny shape of oaks that much compared to my winks.. My substance wheels were fairly skinny and I like the feel of riding on my winks a lot more.. Still, oaks are rad, I may get a set of the v3s when they come out, whenever that may be happy I'd get whites, whites all the way for wheels imo happy
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I think oaks are pretty sick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
well, thanks for explaining ross happy I think I'm with Xi on that I don't like the skinny shape of oaks that much compared to my winks.. My substance wheels were fairly skinny and I like the feel of riding on my winks a lot more.. Still, oaks are rad, I may get a set of the v3s when they come out, whenever that may be happy I'd get whites, whites all the way for wheels imo happy

V3's will be as wide as any other wheel wink I'm getting finalised versions next week, should be on sale not long after that, notice how nothing is in stock on the Oak store wink
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:31 pm

ooof that sounds really nice, cant wait to see them! And I dunno, the oak site wont load for me atm.. my internet is being slow today, but for some reason the oak site wont load at all.. Still, really excited to see these v3s now!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm

i think oaks just go so perfectly with blosoms too.

also i ride my mini ramp now and its sooo sick. the grip is great and im doing tricks i couldn't do b4 due to the wheels slipping. also after you get used to a set of oaks its like other wheels are just not grippy enough.

and my style on the mini has gotten so much cleaner and better due to them imo. you have grip after doing lip tricks, and looks soo much more stylish riding a mini with them as it looks alot more real.

i love my winklers. but its like ive said all along. the perfect wheel would be winkler shape with the oaks urethane, and v3s might just be the next step closer to my wishes.......ultimately what i wish for in oaks is for the bearings to be locked and the wheels perfectly round.

but even with the few minor issues oaks have now i pick them over winklers for my main. wink

and you have to wait for the oak site to load Kerry...it takes a while....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next