Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalsky lanterns? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sky lanterns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

sky lanterns? Empty
PostSubject: sky lanterns?   sky lanterns? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am

looking out of my living room window at all the fireworks at midnight, we saw like 100 sky lanterns being let off (i live on a hill so i can see for miles from the front of my house) just wondering if anyone else saw any?
they look like little orange dots in the sky, otr fires if theyre abit closer, or papr bags with fire inside if theyre even closer..... thats essentially what they are but anyway.

HAPPY 2010!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

sky lanterns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky lanterns?   sky lanterns? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

haha sick... lol i was like in my room at 10 watching moovies and tv programmes on my ipod..( thats what i do every night to get to sleep lol) and i just couldnt get to sleep... so i started listning to FB radio eposodes... and i was just dropping off when i heard a woman screem at like a super fken loud volume and i looked on my ipod and saw it was 12:00 and i thort FUCK IT so i went to the end of my bed and woke my self up... The looked at these super big fireworks like just out side my window... apart from waking my mum & dad up i thort it was ok lol... I am normally up celebrating but i was too tired XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/

sky lanterns?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Non Fingerboard Discussion :: Off Topics-