Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSocial Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wait, I Fingerboard?
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry Empty
PostSubject: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Social Fingerboarding;

Social Fingerboarding is a worldwide based fingerboarding scene,Yet we have hundreds to a thousand fingerboarders throughout the world. It's not all about sponsors, it's just about having fun in the environment that you're in. We mainly fingerboard for fun, and we like to fingerboard with new ramps and new fingerboards. Some people just fingerboard for the heck of it, others their main goal is for sponsors.

I challenge all you fingerboarders out there to a game, a game I call, Social Fingerboarding, I want you to make a video :30Seconds-1:00Minute Long Make a video and title it as "Social Fingerboarding" the video must have creativity in it and it must also be outside. You can fingerboard on whatever you want(Kicker,Gap,Rail, Etc) But I will choose the best video out of creativity.

The winner of this contest will win a brand new set of Y Trucks Spanish Flag,

Like I said it can be anywhere that you fingerboard on outside, but the goal of this is Creativity. So guys, have fun, keep fingerboarding.

Although I just ordered the Y Trucks, they have been shipped, It will be a while, so I will give it 1 week for the contest to run, post your videos here.
Back to top Go down
Labrador_FB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Labrador_FB

Companies : Labrador Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Sounds interesting happy
Back to top Go down
Dom-Mattocks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm

wow y-trucks, going to have a bash at it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
BLU-S
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BLU-S

Companies : videography,photography fingerboarding , fluxmedia

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm

sounds awesome tongue
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/bsinghy
Wait, I Fingerboard?
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm

UPDATE- 2nd prize will be a pair of No Comply Smoothies and 2 Pieces of Uncut Tape- 1 FBS and the Other Riptape.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Sweet!! Great idea I'm gonna have a think about something to do for it
Back to top Go down
Wait, I Fingerboard?
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks guys! Hopefully (KerryDETH) Please post this on UniteFingerboarding;

The video can be on Youtube and.or Vimeo.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:34 am

what is your name? where do you come from? lets see photos of you, the prizes and anything else that might suggest that you're legit...
Back to top Go down
garloki
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:55 am

cartledge wrote:
what is your name? where do you come from? lets see photos of you, the prizes and anything else that might suggest that you're legit...
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 am

plus, proof your Ytrucks have been shipped..like a screenshot. Mine haven't been yet.
Back to top Go down
blueowl
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
blueowl

Companies : FINGERBOARDING!!!!
Setup : Bollie complete

4 corner fingerboard deck
JW trucks
china wheels

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

its a great idea hopefully it will take off i'm not going to enter because im not good enough :-(
good luck to everyone entering!
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

When does the contest end?
Back to top Go down
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Is it legit?
Back to top Go down
Labrador_FB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Labrador_FB

Companies : Labrador Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:48 am

Pretty sure its not legit tongue
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 am

And he never posts again. Great, I'm not great but I would have given it a shot for some Ytrucks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 am

brr might send you a pair of brt's!

hope you dont feel under pressure to publicize them,now they've sent you all that stuff! i know it's kinda bad of me to say so, but do you reckon they sent you that stuff so you'd kinda feel a bit of pressure to rep them a little? but only a bit of me thinks that. the rest of me thinks they sent it you cos they were so stoked that you were into fbing!
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 am

cartledge wrote:
brr might send you a pair of brt's!

hope you dont feel under pressure to publicize them,now they've sent you all that stuff! i know it's kinda bad of me to say so, but do you reckon they sent you that stuff so you'd kinda feel a bit of pressure to rep them a little? but only a bit of me thinks that. the rest of me thinks they sent it you cos they were so stoked that you were into fbing!

What?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry   Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Fingerboarding Competition - Outside Entry

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1