Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBattle Trick.vs.Trick. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Trick.vs.Trick.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

like the battle "Trick.vs.Trick" thread?
love it!<br />
Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B1033%Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B10
 33% [ 2 ]
its ok.<br />
Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B100%Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B10
 0% [ 0 ]
lock it.<br />
Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B1067%Battle Trick.vs.Trick. B10
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

Companies : Art, Graffiti, My Pups
Setup : NoComply deck, china wides, noCom wheels. FFS grip.

Battle Trick.vs.Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Trick.vs.Trick.   Battle Trick.vs.Trick. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Rules:
-must comment with a video response of some kind. if you want to just comment in general that is ok. but it will be just that, talk.

-Fingerboarding only (der)

-no BullSh#t tricks, grinds are encouraged, but any trick you can land at least 2 times will count.

-grabs are not allowed. (you can do caspers tho)

-if you answer the challenge you must list the next trick, but this trick must be something YOU can land at least 2 times.

-must show at least 2 times landed. one can be slow mo but must be another attempt. Maybe use your fingers to annotate what trick it is.(ex. hold up one finger before your attempt clip, 2 for the 2nd landing clip attempt)

-no entries can be over 2 min long.

-current trick holder can change trick if not answered in a timely manner. try to keep things legit and attainable for a good amount of fun unless its just ON.

-tricks will stand until beaten. if the battle is dead, you can bump the thread with a challenge, eather PM's, or in thread post. if the call is not answered by the trick holder with a new vid of 2 times landed, the challenger can now start a new game. give a reasonable time limit on the trick holder to respond somehow tho.

thought it might be neat start some games here for the film junkies. might cut down on the "useless" noob Vids like mine, also sounds like fun to me. give it a chance cus it will be nice watching this sort of thing progress in time!

someone kick it off because i cant post video links yet. remember, this is all in fun. Try to keep it mod-dist. if you cant get enuff check my Tube and im running the same type battle on the page.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Battle Trick.vs.Trick.   Battle Trick.vs.Trick. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Isnt this just a stylathon with new rules
Back to top Go down
Bants81
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bants81

Companies : Art, Graffiti, My Pups
Setup : NoComply deck, china wides, noCom wheels. FFS grip.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Trick.vs.Trick.   Battle Trick.vs.Trick. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

im an idiot :shock:

my bad mods. :oops:

lock. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Trick.vs.Trick.   Battle Trick.vs.Trick. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Trick.vs.Trick.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1