Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalUK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Harry.Speakman

Setup : Yellowood engraved deck,
Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

Blosom Leaf graphic deck,
Ytrucks x3 black and white
FF BRR edition/ soon to be oaks

UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) Empty
PostSubject: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:40 pm

UK fingerboard event February 2012
it will only happen if i get more than 20 people to come.
If you want to come, reply saying i will

THERE WILL BE A 2.50 FEE JUST SO I CAN COVER FOR THE PRICE FOR THE ROOM AND THE BUFFET.

video about the event: https://www.youtube.com/user/HarrySpeakman?feature=mhee#p/u/7/ZCFa4kRkn70

IT WILL BE HELD IN MANCHESTER on Sturday 18th february 2012 at 10am till 4pm
place: You will receive the full address when you register email hsfingerboards@yahoo.co.uk
IN REGESTRATION SAY YOUR FULL NAME/ WHAT EVENT YOU WILL BE COMPETING IN. AND WHAT OBSTICALS YOU WILL BE BRINGING.
thanks harry
you will be able to buy products and trade on the day

EVENTS

10AM TILL 11AM
Entry
Jam on the parks
Meet with people, questions etc

11AM TILL 12PM EVENT 1
S.K.A.T.E + WINNERS

12PM TILL 1PM
DINNER THERE WILL BE A BUFFET THERE OR YOU CAN GO TO SUBWAY NEXT DOOR.

1PM TILL 1.30PM
GIVE AWAY

1.30PM TILL 3PM EVENT 2
BEST RUN + WINNERS/ WHEN BEST RUN IS PLAYED EACH PERSON WILL HAVE 2 MINUTES TO DO THERE BEST SKILLS ON THE PARK.

3PM TILL 3.30PM EVENT 3
KICK FLIP CHALLENGE YOU WILL GET THREE GOES TO DO THE BEST AND CLEANEST KICK FLIPS TO WIN PRODUCTS 3 WINNERS.

3.30PM TILL 4PM
TRADE SELL ANYTHING YOU WANT

FOOD AND DRINK
BUFFET AND DRINKS AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT PLACE
SUBWAY NEXT TO IT
GARAGE NEXT TO IT
MC DONALD'S 2 MILES AWAY.

if you have a company and you want to be one of the event sponsors pm me

CURRENT SPONSORS:
K D CONCRETE
DISPOSITION FB
BLACKOUT FINGERBOARDS
H.S , FINGERBOARDS

I AM IN TALK WITH
BLACKRIVER RAMPS
NOLLIE WHEELS
PRO WOOD FINGERBOARDS

Last edited by H.S,FINGERBOARDS on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:46 pm

I'M DOWN. Maybe. We'll see what February's sayin' when it's February.
Back to top Go down
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Harry.Speakman

Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:28 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:35 pm

not to be a negative nancy, but how are you going to organise this? Where is it going to be? are you going to contact any sponsors yourself? etc etc etc?

doesn't really seem like you've thought this through.

I'll try come ,any meeting of fingerboarders is good nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Dom-Mattocks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm

if this event is legit... then i will probably be able to come
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Mattoxx_96 wrote:
if this event is legit... then i will probably be able to come
Back to top Go down
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Harry.Speakman

Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

yeah i have contacted sponsors i just need people to say they can come and then i can do a time
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Sorry for being noisy but what sponsers have you contacted?

No 4c or Nollie wheels ehh>?
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Why does it need to be sponsored? I don't get it. When you meet up with your friends to go skate do you ask people to give you free shit? No.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:14 pm

^no, but thats not an event. I'm not saying meeting up with people is bad, far from it, I think its rad. but you cant really call it an event per se in my books if its just some guys meeting up. getting free stuff doesn't make an event an event, but typically competitions, and the like, get sponsorship in some way or form to make it appealing for the riders to enter.
Back to top Go down
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Harry.Speakman

Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:16 pm

hi kerry
could you help it get out there more
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
^no, but thats not an event. I'm not saying meeting up with people is bad, far from it, I think its rad. but you cant really call it an event per se in my books if its just some guys meeting up. getting free stuff doesn't make an event an event, but typically competitions, and the like, get sponsorship in some way or form to make it appealing for the riders to enter.

So you attract hoards of little kids by giving out prizes. I'm just saying, this clearly isn't a legitimate event. It has no known location, it's hosted by someone no one's ever heard of, no set date.... bla bla bla. I mean yeah Cyclone, UKR, whatever should have sponsors and stuff, but I don't really think brr needs to get hauled in on this 'event'. What kind of email is this kid going to have written anyway?..

hi im the owner of hsfingerboards a new company selling really good trucks and wheels and decks and tape and were holding an event next year and 20 people are gonna come so can u send us some stuff well reli appreciate it happy
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 pm

H.S,FINGERBOARDS wrote:
hi kerry
could you help it get out there more

awkward
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm

And no offense, but you're 12. It obviously seems like you won't be able to handle doing this event, with no location, trying to get sponsors for it, yet you are kind of much unknown, etc. Sorry if I'm being a bit blunt, but it's true. And why would you need sponsors, if you won a company?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)   UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION) Empty

Back to top Go down

UK fingerboard event February 2012 date time and place completed (READ INFORMATION)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1