Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalForgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? Empty
PostSubject: Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?   Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnOa3g1yomw here it is! forgiven fingerboards now makes ramps and they are good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?   Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Looks pretty damn legit man! I'd buy one as long as they are cheaper then the BRR boxes.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?   Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Moved to videos happy

I'll watch it in a minute shocked

Anyway, I've just seen the video, ramp looks really nice! good job Ray happy
The only criticism I can give is that the corner looks a little bit off? try to use a tri-square if you have one, it might help get things completely perfect shocked happy
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?   Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:43 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
Moved to videos happy

I'll watch it in a minute shocked

Anyway, I've just seen the video, ramp looks really nice! good job Ray happy
The only criticism I can give is that the corner looks a little bit off? try to use a tri-square if you have one, it might help get things completely perfect shocked happy

Exactly what I am using. This was the first box we made. We're no onto other harder models;P

And yes Tyler, I am trying to bump the price down a little as brr's producta are a little too high but indeed are somewhat accurate for the time invoves, material, and shipping. These are actually hard to get really precise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?   Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiven Fingerboards RAMPS Unboxing. whaaaa?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1