Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSupreme skateboard Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supreme skateboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Ok I get that the caps are good and stuff but look how overpriced this skateboard is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-JEFF-KOONS-Skateboard-deck-murakami-damien-hirst-SET-3-/260875273062?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd60c366

Just a question.

Why is this stuff SO expensive?

Everything to do with supreme seems to be really expensive.

Like keyrings for $25 and stuff.

Don't get me wrong their stuff is sick but the price reaslly isn't.

Thoughts...>?
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Um. Wtf. 1,100 per deck? Um...... Must be using some ltd ed supreme premium ebony wood. Shit.

Do people actually buy this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Holy shit, that's a crazy price for a deck... It's a big name brand I assume?? I wouldn't really know but to answer your question as to why people buy this shit
"a fool and his money are easy parted"
Back to top Go down
weakfingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
weakfingers

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 pm

As far as I know, Supreme is a skateshop in New York City where I live. Years ago it was always "expensive" but it was a good skateshop. I think a lot of the fashion junkies have caught on and prices have blown out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/weakfingers
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:51 pm

no ones gonna buy that
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Cause Supreme is overly expensive... It's kinda like the Gucci of the wana be skaters... I know kids who wear supreme that skate but for the most part it's a bunch of kids who wana dress and act like a skater...
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 pm

weakfingers wrote:
As far as I know, Supreme is a skateshop in New York City where I live. Years ago it was always "expensive" but it was a good skateshop. I think a lot of the fashion junkies have caught on and prices have blown out of proportion.

I'm suprised it's a shop brand, I assumed it'd be more like a hip designer brand withthose prices..

Shop brand are meant to be cheaper alternatives in most cases,there is no way to justify the price of the decks though, you could get about 50 made in the same factory with that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Supreme is actually a very well priced brand, for the quality, designs etc. Its just that most of the stuff, especially 5 panels sell out super fast and are re sold on ebay for ridiculous prices because supreme and oddfuture fanboys are stupid enough to pay the prices. Most of the stuff is pretty limited and there lots of hype behind the brand because of oddfuture etc. That's why its expensive haha.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Maybe in your opinion man but 110 dollars for a brown tracksuit top is a rip...
The designs are relatively standard, I see nothing special about any of it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Ironfingers wrote:
Maybe in your opinion man but 110 dollars for a brown tracksuit top is a rip...
The designs are relatively standard, I see nothing special about any of it

fucking hell, last time i checked it wasn't that expensive haha, the jackets on atm are like $600 dollars haha. Last time I check most of the jackets were like 110 for decent ones, some of the stuff is vile though.
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nedim V

Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 pm

hahahahah lmao.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:06 am

Jack L wrote:
Supreme is actually a very well priced brand, for the quality, designs etc. Its just that most of the stuff, especially 5 panels sell out super fast and are re sold on ebay for ridiculous prices because supreme and oddfuture fanboys are stupid enough to pay the prices. Most of the stuff is pretty limited and there lots of hype behind the brand because of oddfuture etc. That's why its expensive haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:45 am

Jack L wrote:
Supreme is actually a very well priced brand,oddf
oddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfutureoddfuture.
Yeah that's what I thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supreme skateboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme skateboard   Supreme skateboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Supreme skateboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1