Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLol (prowood thing) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol (prowood thing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ProwoodJim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ProwoodJim

Companies : Prowood Fingerboards

Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 pm

I thought we covered this... I make my own boards, in my own shop... Pics posted in facebook, for your viewing pleasure.

As to how many I make, you might need to realize, this is MY BUSINESS and how I support my family. I have helpers and with the 50+ molds I have, I can turn them twice a day, easily molding 100 boards a day.. lol..

Again, I don't need to put others down to get ahead here.. Not sure why some of you think that is good or helpful to anyone. So again, I am just going to do my best, each and every day to make the best products that I can... and I wish the best to you all.
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.prowoodfingerboards.com.
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm

ProwoodJim wrote:
I don't have enough time in the day as it is now to make all the boards

Thats why I signed you up for Alibaba!
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

I barely talk shit to people.
But for you I make an exception for you though. Sure now you've told me you have 100 molds I'm more inclined to believe you.
But it still stands you have an awful attitude towards fingerboarding, and nothing you can say to me can change my mind about that awkward

Also James
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so funny!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 pm

18 boards a day doesn't sound much. I know for a FACT berlinwood can trounce that on numbers and no one calls them bad - because they're not, they're fucking amazing. And they have less than 50 molds, I've been to the production area for them. They wouldn't complete a deck in one day, they'd do lots of molding, then lots of sanding, etc. Makes sense to do one task many times, then another task many times, rather than mold - sand - lacquer , mold - sand - lacquer , etc. If in this case jim can make 100 decks a day, then, well, that's a week's worth of decks basically, on 18 a day. And then the rest of the week to finish them.

I don't like prowood decks, but kids seem to like them, so I don't think its really that hard to imagine given what he's just said, that he has helpers working for him.

lets hate where hate deserves and shut the fuck up where shut the fuck up deserves, kay? happy

FINN.. whilst I agree I don't like jim's product stance on fingerboarding and/or thought that he's doing good by selling overpriced shitty products (I'm not talking about his decks), shut the fuck up yea? you too james. He just said 50 molds - why is that hard to believe? Replicating a mold probably doesn't cost that much in reality, and its not like you don't have to spend costs to start a business.. not every fingerboard company is one kid in their back yard.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Finn S wrote:

Also James

Good times. VERY good times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

certain people have tooooo much spare time ( putting all their effort into flaming Jim ) ... it's getting pretty boring and repetitive now.
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

James.P wrote:
Finn S wrote:

Also James

Good times. VERY good times.
< / 3
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 pm

ohlookanotherthreadfulloffingerboardhatewhichisreallyannoyingandhonestlyjustborestheshitoutofme
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:26 pm

This was funny but i have seen his pics on Facebook and he does have a bunch of molds!

I have one question tho which i feel hasnt been answered ever; why do ppl hate prowood? A concrete answer would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol (prowood thing)   Lol (prowood thing) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol (prowood thing)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2