Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBlosom </3  - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blosom </3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Blosom </3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:48 pm

VictoriaWisner wrote:
I have been messaging him for a while now. Harry said the last time he talked to him he has been busy or something like that. I wonder what has happened. I really dont want to leave the team but I feel like I might be doing that soon because without a team leader or anything...it just doesnt make sense.

not to be a dick but I haven't seen you use a blosom in a video in AGES.. It'd be a shame to see you leave the team, but if you're not feeling the vibe OR the products.. Do what ever you feel is right I guess happy

I haven't heard from him in like a month now, messaged him loads recently. Hope he comes back soon, but if I haven't heard anything in like another month, I don't know what I'll think sad
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Wth? I thought the bruce lee cult was sickk!!

But he will come back eventually, when I let him come out of my trap door..
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

He will come back at some point, even if only to announce he's giving it up... he's not just gonna set fire to the batch in progress is he? Surely he'll sell them off and/or give some to team members if he is going to quit. So we will hear from him again, hopefully to hear that he's enjoying deck-making once again.
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Alex. wrote:
He will come back at some point, even if only to announce he's giving it up... he's not just gonna set fire to the batch in progress is he? Surely he'll sell them off and/or give some to team members if he is going to quit. So we will hear from him again, hopefully to hear that he's enjoying deck-making once again.

I don't think he would do that, but he might just quit with no more then 3-4 boards completed, and give up on the rest.
Back to top Go down
Masonflawless
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Companies : Flawless fingerboards
Setup : Berlinwood new mold brr trucks and winkler wheels. Berlinwood radio lennie graphic td wide trucks flat face g6o wheels. Berlinwood old mold regular td trucks flat face g6brandonroberts

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Hopefully he comes back and hasn't quit cause I've been waiting for the decks to come in stock for months
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Alex. wrote:
He's done something like that though, I remember him saying he would throw any warped/defective boards into his fireplace haha. Btw, who said he didn't like making decks anymore?
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 pm

I really hope Blosom does stick around, it was great for the British scene! It does look bleak however sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blosom </3    Blosom </3  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blosom </3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2