Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 am

yea this is really great! thanks for soing this xi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Updated - Added Tech Deck Independent longboard trucks and Woodywood Fvcker trucks to the table.
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

ive never seen this thread b4.

good job Xi.

we can count on you for the technicalities of everything very happy

those Independent longboard trucks look sweet.

i hate to pick holes in your graph Xi, but i was wondering what you meant by threaded nuts??? and you have brts and ys with threaded nuts???

Ive been trying to work out in my head what you mean? or am i crazy?

also can anyone link me to the youtube vid Xi put up with the longboard independent trucks?

Last edited by blosom on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Lock nuts I guess
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 am

blosom wrote:
ive never seen this thread b4.

good job Xi.

we can count on you for the technicalities of everything very happy

those Independent longboard trucks look sweet.

i hate to pick holes in your graph Xi, but i was wondering what you meant by threaded nuts??? and you have brts and ys with threaded nuts???

Ive been trying to work out in my head what you mean? or am i crazy?

also can anyone link me to the youtube vid Xi put up with the longboard independent trucks?

Sorry, I should clarify that I meant plastic threaded nuts. All nuts have threads. Gonna edit that in the table. Basically, they're BRT locknuts, Ytrucks Autoblock nuts or locking nuts in general.

Just search it, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 am

IT seems there is a new truck on the market. Gatorfbs has produced a translusent platic bodied truck,with. bearing screws and normal oring bushings. It seems a bit sketchy and cheap but I got give the guy credit,because 95% of his stuff is made in house. It would not go well with cocrete, but if ur lookin for a lighter ride this might be the thing.they look to be basic 29 mm trucks, just thought it was kinda odd yet interesting at same moment.they r 14.95 THOUGH!!!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 am

^are you on about 'gator guards'? Those are a plastic cover that goes over td style trucks/wide trucks.
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Flippedoutfb wrote:
IT seems there is a new truck on the market. Gatorfbs has produced a translusent platic bodied truck,with. bearing screws and normal oring bushings. It seems a bit sketchy and cheap but I got give the guy credit,because 95% of his stuff is made in house. It would not go well with cocrete, but if ur lookin for a lighter ride this might be the thing.they look to be basic 29 mm trucks, just thought it was kinda odd yet interesting at same moment.they r 14.95 THOUGH!!!

Thanks for letting us know.

A quick Google search and I've found 'em.

What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 DSC06399

http://stores.gatorfingerboard.com/-strse-167/Gator-X100--trucks/Detail.bok

Well, if it's plastic, it will probably be quite a bit weaker than metal. I have a miniboard (larger than a handboard, smaller than a kid's skateboard) that uses hard plastic trucks rather well. If anyone remembers X-Concepts translucent plastic wheels, they were really weak. I hope these trucks aren't like that.

More expensive than standard trucks but there's probably a bit of development costs. I don't think I'd buy them.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 pm

I love the idea of see through stuff because I was raised in the generation where all plastic had to be see through... But I feel like it wouldn't work that well on trucks... I've had plastic trucks before they almost always just snap from grinds. sad
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 pm

I'd also like to point out there are some other new trucks.

I'm sure you've seen these longboard trucks with inverted kingpins: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tech-Deck-Longboards-Finger-Board-TD-Speed-Board-DREGS-/230805787465?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35bd18d349

I'm hesitant to add them to the table since they aren't traditional skateboard shaped trucks. If you want me to add them or not, make a post in the thread.

With these new longboards, there's also a standard style skateboard truck: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tech-Deck-Longboards-Santa-Cruz-TD-Cruiser-Set-MIB-SpinMaster-Fingerboards-/120937076958?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c286958de

You might think these are the same as the ones with the new longboards out now. Look more closely. These baseplates are like the old style ones but the Indy ones have rectangular bases with the Indy lines on the sides. However, the hangers don't look like the old 2010 style hangers. They're thinner and look like the Indy hangers. They should have soft bushings and washers still (unlike the 2010 ones), you saw how well they turned on the YouTube video. Since they have old bases, I don't think they will have pivot cups. They seem like a decent but lesser version of the Indy longboard trucks that are already out.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm

I want some of those trucks! but they're not available in Portugal yet awkward
I'm talking about the longboard sk8 shaped trucks btw
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Luis Correia wrote:
I want some of those trucks! but they're not available in Portugal yet awkward
I'm talking about the longboard sk8 shaped trucks btw

There are now 4 types of longboard trucks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:46 pm

lol as long as they are 32mm..it's all good afro
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I have Ytrucks... Xi should I even both trying to score some of those new TD longboard trucks?
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm

MaxL wrote:
I have Ytrucks... Xi should I even both trying to score some of those new TD longboard trucks?

You live in Ontario, Canada. The eBay auctions I've seen that have the new longboards are only from Ontario, Canada. I think they might be releasing them there as a trial first. Spin Master are based there too so it makes sense. I'd say you have a very good chance. I think they're only retailing at $4 or something.

The other longboards, with Indy trucks, were first released in California as a trial. That's where Tech Deck are based.
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:08 pm

I have a ton of the longboard techdeck 32mm trucks nowabout 15 sets
Back to top Go down
MichalCh
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlinwood Wide shape Br logo white
Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Mean green
Winkler Wheels TLC

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Yeah,

Really nice article. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

dude i know youre new here, but try not to post on something thats last post is over 2 weeks ago. just letting you know happy
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I think it's alright since it's a sticky topic
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

i guess....
Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Xi wrote:
Yep, both are exciting new trucks that will be released this year.

Woodywood Fvcker:
What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 20120131-161336

Tech Deck Independent longboard trucks:
What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 NxEyQ

What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 PFoSG

Also, Kerry originally said he'd make a sticky topic with this table but never did. What a poo admin. Kerry, sticky this please.

where do you buy these? happy
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:24 am

I plan to make an updated version of this with pictures.

Apart from these new additions:
Gator Plastic
TD inverted longboard trucks
TD X-Concepts standard longboard trucks

Any other new trucks?
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:34 am

maybe those sick shaped northwoods truks?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Wow, btw, Tech Deck Longboard Trucks dont have a cup very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks   What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the truck? - Xi's reference table of fingerboard trucks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next