Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovethefingerdeck
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding / skateboarding
Setup : 1.yellowood Z3 graphic deck,blackriver trucks 2.0 red + black base plates flatface brr edtion wheels gold
2.berlinwood white graphic deck prowood ultra tape brr 2.0 and flatface brr edition wheels
3.yellowood Z2 unboxing graphic brr trucks winkler wheels and prowood ultra tape

OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  Empty
PostSubject: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 pm

dedicated to these 2 because 1 prowood is a amazing company doing to class products for rediculus prices and i will support them not giving a care in the world what any 1 eles thinks and 2 because mallory is one of my fav fingerboarders amazing style and tricks and is just amazing at what she does best so there you go
prowood fingerboards
http://prowoodfingerboards.com/
mallory curtis youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/littleturtle2008
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lovethefingerdeck?feature=watch
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:05 pm

prowood is an amazing company? what has this world come to??! nice vid though
Back to top Go down
Lovethefingerdeck
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : 1.yellowood Z3 graphic deck,blackriver trucks 2.0 red + black base plates flatface brr edtion wheels gold
2.berlinwood white graphic deck prowood ultra tape brr 2.0 and flatface brr edition wheels
3.yellowood Z2 unboxing graphic brr trucks winkler wheels and prowood ultra tape

PostSubject: Re: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Jack L wrote:
prowood is an amazing company? what has this world come to??! nice vid though
i no what people say about prowood but i do care about it i just ignore it if u no what i mean i think it as its the past but thanks for comment
Back to top Go down
pleasefb123
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
pleasefb123

PostSubject: Re: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Wow man I really liked every aspect of this video. The camera, angles, editing, and especially the tricks. Your hardflips are bang'n!
Back to top Go down
Lovethefingerdeck
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 am

pleasefb123 wrote:
Wow man I really liked every aspect of this video. The camera, angles, editing, and especially the tricks. Your hardflips are bang'n!
thx man i really apreciate it i learned nollie hardflips like 2 days ago and for some one to say their bangin means alot thx man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)    OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)  Empty

Back to top Go down

OG box 2 (dedicated to prowood and mallory curtis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1