Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalclose up trucks / bearing wheels...   Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

close up trucks / bearing wheels...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian84corvette
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
brian84corvette

Companies : skate park design / building - ramp48
Setup : noComply m2 wide - beautyful red bottom / top plys
flatface g12
ultra decks x2
mad lab decks x3
close up g4 ( awesome trucks - terrible deck )
broken knuckle peoples choice - best 16$ ever spent
as it got me in to the hobby again happy

close up trucks / bearing wheels...   Empty
PostSubject: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

i currently have a set of close up g4 trucks with the metal sleeve wheels.
and i realley like how the trucks bushings are setup - and the grip of the wheels.

is there any way to buy just the closeup trucks and bearing wheels ? or do you have to buy the complete and get the deck too. cause those decks at 27mm wide are just too thin and the concave is too extreme for me.

but man i do realley enjoy using those trucks happy
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am

I think you can't buy just trucks .
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am

I think swat.cz has just the trucks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Yes, but it is rather complicated.

Swat.cz sells the trucks individually.

By buying the bearing wheels, you also get a random pair of Close Up G4 truck hangers to use the wheels on.

Another suggestion would be to wait a little while for the Close Up G5 completes. I believe the decks are going to be 29mm (to match the trucks) and they will have two different shapes. I am also pleased to inform you that the G5s will have low concave and what appears to be medium kicks. It looks like it's gonna be a really awesome board that everyone will enjoy and I am really hyped on this. There's also going to be other deck features that are not present in G4s. I don't wanna give too much away though. There have been some delays in getting the deck graphics done and stickers printed. I have a picture of the blank decks though and they look amazing. I'm not allowed to show it but I guess I can post this logo...

close up trucks / bearing wheels...   Nezk

I can't say when they will be ready though. Damien hasn't replied to me in a while but since he's told me he gets so many emails a day, I am not going to bother him.

Last edited by Xi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody grammar mistakes)
Back to top Go down
brian84corvette
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
brian84corvette

Companies : skate park design / building - ramp48
Setup : noComply m2 wide - beautyful red bottom / top plys
flatface g12
ultra decks x2
mad lab decks x3
close up g4 ( awesome trucks - terrible deck )
broken knuckle peoples choice - best 16$ ever spent
as it got me in to the hobby again happy

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

is swat.cz a user here or a webstore ?
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 am

It's a website. Just type in swat.cz in your address bar. You may need to use Google Translate to translate the Czech. Then you can CZECH the products out! To purchase products if you are an international customer, you can email them in English (find the address on the site) and tell them all the things you want to order. Then they will email you an invoice with the total price and you can pay it to their Paypal.
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 am

Xi is right, I saw Damien yesterday (a little initiation at "musée du sport" where we gonna organize a contest in 2 weeks)

The G5 decks are AWESOME, both shape. 29 mm wides, kicks medium/high, a concave a lot lower than the G4s.
Damien is also looking on new bearing wheels, look at the prototype, the really look like skateboard wheels, but not in urethane. Only notice 1 thing to improve, the back of the wheel hole need to be a little wider to fit perfectly on BRTs.

All those who don't like close up will really be surprise on the G5 wink I'm gonna get one for sure. And Damien is so nice, so excited when he share his passion.
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 am

Grendel wrote:
Xi is right, I saw Damien yesterday (a little initiation at "musée du sport" where we gonna organize a contest in 2 weeks)

The G5 decks are AWESOME, both shape. 29 mm wides, kicks medium/high, a concave a lot lower than the G4s.
Damien is also looking on new bearing wheels, look at the prototype, the really look like skateboard wheels, but not in urethane. Only notice 1 thing to improve, the back of the wheel hole need to be a little wider to fit perfectly on BRTs.

All those who don't like close up will really be surprise on the G5 wink I'm gonna get one for sure. And Damien is so nice, so excited when he share his passion.

Awesome. I have no idea if he has posted the G5s to me yet or not. I really want to try them. I've also not heard about the wheels. I think with regards to the hole, it's the same issue with the current and old version of the bearing wheels. What I do is I use dual microwashers on the backs of the wheels. It makes it perform so much nicer and rolls so smooth.

I'd love to meet Damien, as well as many other fingerboards/skaters. I'm jelly.
Back to top Go down
beastyjwillcox
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
beastyjwillcox

Setup : yellowwod barong brr trucks winklers white

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

might buy a g5
Back to top Go down
fngerzSkateKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : close up deck, close up blue trucks, oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am

I have a close up complete. I dont think they do just the trucks. Go on their website and email the manager. Hell get back really soon.
Back to top Go down
http://tom.finger.boards
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: close up trucks / bearing wheels...    close up trucks / bearing wheels...   Empty

Back to top Go down

close up trucks / bearing wheels...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1