Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalO.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFingerDutch
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TheFingerDutch

Setup : QDeck 32.25mm
Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Wide
Winkler wheels

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Looks dope !
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Repeated issues and not keeping to priorities are basically what has caused this. Nothing personal to Jacob or anything. Just really need to be able to progress this company by my own standards.

Many great things to come.
cool
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am

Glad to see everything worked out Gunner.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 am

New mold should be here around Wednesday. Fingers crossed..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

This deck is gonna go for 10 shipped. It's from the last mold, so that's why it's so cheap. It comes with some of the new packaging stuff though.

10 shipped PayPal.

Oh and here's what it looks like

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 WFQRwuW

Last edited by GunnerBoser on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:19 am

Orders may come with tape in the future. I'm still sourcing some stuff out. I'll keep everyone updated.

The new mold is getting here tomorrow, so hold on to your testies, people.
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:44 am

Awesome Gunner, packaging looks great and excited to see the new mold
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

JakeC wrote:
Awesome Gunner, packaging looks great and excited to see the new mold

ditto. Also, good luck on finding a good tape!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Did someone say new mold?

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 XpH1k1O

Idk
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Siiiiiick
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

*like*
Looks good, have you tried it yet?
Alsoo, you should put some packaging tape or something on the surface to prevent weird things to happen. I got some kind of marks on the mold which made marks in the decks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
*like*
Alsoo, you should put some packaging tape or something on the surface to prevent weird things to happen. I got some kind of marks on the mold which made marks in the decks.

srsly?! wtf you pay like 200$ and it get dents?!
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
AxelWahl wrote:
*like*

Noo like some kind of marks (looked like rust but it wasn't) in the metal because of the glue I'm using.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
Bobbernaut wrote:
AxelWahl wrote:
*like*

Noo like some kind of marks (looked like rust but it wasn't) in the metal because of the glue I'm using.
Put some thing paper stuff between the veneer and the mold! very happy
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
AxelWahl wrote:
Bobbernaut wrote:
AxelWahl wrote:
*like*

Put some thing paper stuff between the veneer and the mold! very happy
I already have haha
Back to top Go down
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:40 pm

shocked
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Did someone say new mold?

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 XpH1k1O

Idk

Page bump for news.
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Looks nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Looks sick Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks everyone! I'll have around 3 decks available for purchase within the next couple of days. Look out for them!
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am

How much??
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:34 am

JakeC wrote:
How much??

I'm not really sure about a price yet. I was thinking somewhere around 20 dollars.

Here is a custom deck I made for Eric!

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 W8BCdZ2
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 am

nice, started from the bottom now we here
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 am

AxelWahl wrote:
put some packaging tape or something on the surface to prevent weird things to happen.

Yeah a cut trash bag in-between each side of the deck works wonders
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 am

Looks nice Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT   O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

O.G. Decks - Official Update Thread - New Mold IS HERE + New Packaging! + DECKS OUT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next