Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings Empty
PostSubject: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Yey very happy
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Unboxing ideo of a pack of bushings... o dear very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dgilliam87
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

Companies : Triigz Designs - Graphic Designer
Setup : Just got into fingerboarding, so currently still trying to build a nice setup. Got 4CFB yellow Trucks and white bushings with yellow bearing wheels. Gonna buy a Flatface G12 soon.

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

First off, everyone know what bushings are and how to put them on. And second, why did you just order bushings? You totally ripped yourself off by only purchasing those because shipping is just as much as the bushings. Whatever tho.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/triigzhd
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 pm

triigzhd wrote:
And second, why did you just order bushings? You totally ripped yourself off by only purchasing those because shipping is just as much as the bushings. Whatever tho.

He got free shipping
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

Setup : Just got into fingerboarding, so currently still trying to build a nice setup. Got 4CFB yellow Trucks and white bushings with yellow bearing wheels. Gonna buy a Flatface G12 soon.

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Ohh i see, lol usually when I go on fingersized its always at least 2 or more pounds for shipping so not sure how he got it free. I do live in US tho.
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:31 pm

triigzhd wrote:
Ohh i see, lol usually when I go on fingersized its always at least 2 or more pounds for shipping so not sure how he got it free. I do live in US tho.

kerryDETH wrote:
Want a discount? free shipping for the next two people who use it - because I'm stoked that Emanuel + Jacob from sweden are in Bristol for 9 days of fingerboarding and skateboarding as of today :

coupon code : MYFRIENDSAREHERENOW

go get some awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Did that code really work b4? Just tried it lol happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 pm

LOL I made this video to support Fingersized, there arent much videos of fingersized on youtube..
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

triigzhd wrote:
First off, everyone know what bushings are and how to put them on. And second, why did you just order bushings? You totally ripped yourself off by only purchasing those because shipping is just as much as the bushings. Whatever tho.

Dude.. Have you had too much Hatorade today?

He made an unboxing and linked to it. You sound like he punched you in the face or something.
And apparently there is some people that don't know how to put bushings on. Also, he probably only ordered bushings because he didn't need other things.

The shipping does not get cheaper if you buy more, and the total gets a lot higher, so really stop talking senseless shit.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 am

Thank you Mikkel!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 am

Kerry I now know where you live, gonna show up at your house randomly some day and crash. ;P
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Banlyst wrote:
triigzhd wrote:

He made an unboxing and linked to it. You sound like he punched you in the face or something.
And apparently there is some people that don't know how to put bushings on. Also, he probably only ordered bushings because he didn't need other things.

The shipping does not get cheaper if you buy more, and the total gets a lot higher, so really stop talking senseless shit.

I agree with part of what you said, Im not hating just saying I dont see the need for an unboxing of bushings. And shipping is better if you buy more smaller items like ones in tuning. Paying the flatrate shipping for bushings is a ripoff anyone would know that.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

you showed kerry's address too long..
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Luis Correia wrote:
you showed kerry's address too long..
I was focussing on "Fingersized"
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I know wink
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm

triigzhd wrote:
Banlyst wrote:
triigzhd wrote:

I agree with part of what you said, Im not hating just saying I dont see the need for an unboxing of bushings. And shipping is better if you buy more smaller items like ones in tuning. Paying the flatrate shipping for bushings is a ripoff anyone would know that.

Teach me your magic dude.. How do you make anything cheaper by adding more products to the cart?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm

He's just enjoying himself and posting a video showing what he got man calm down. Out of all the things to point out on this forum you try and give someomne a hard time about shipping costs lol
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:42 pm

yeah... go make popsicle stick benches -___-
Back to top Go down
triigzhd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
triigzhd

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Good one Bobbernaut happy and it doesnt make things cheaper its a better deal because if you add low weight items such as tuning the shipping will barely go up so you are paying less shipping for a greater amount of products. Okay, nuff said, not hating just giving him a tip.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

seriously what on shiting fuck is going on here?

He got free shipping because of a discount code. there's another up that's still got 1 use left, go find it on facebook.

Shipping goes up slightly with each item in the cart. Depends on what the items are.

Nonetheless,thankyou for the unboxing and I'm glad you liked them happy
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I rember when i got excited about bushings happy bless.. any way sick unboxing.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
seriously what on shiting fuck is going on here?

He got free shipping because of a discount code. there's another up that's still got 1 use left, go find it on facebook.

Shipping goes up slightly with each item in the cart. Depends on what the items are.

Nonetheless,thankyou for the unboxing and I'm glad you liked them happy
Yeah I don't know either...

Thanks for the free and FAST shipping!! very happy Yeah I like them very much! They can steer but not to much happy

Noel wrote:
I rember when i got excited about bushings happy bless.. any way sick unboxing.
I needed some new bushings and I saw that morning that Kerry posted a coupon for free shipping, so I used it tongue
So that's why I was excited tongue Thanks tho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings   FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings Empty

Back to top Go down

FingerSized Unboxing NoComply Bushings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1