Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingersized News Thread - The End.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Oli Little
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Blossom real wear flower deck, Brt wides super silver, Oak wheels, Flatface team bushings, Ace 3 tape.

Fingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingersized News Thread - The End.   Fingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 am

I haven't been in the scene for a great deal of time but all of the time I have most of the products I have ever bought were from Fingersized and it will be sad to see it go! Always had great products in stock and great service. Its such a shame I only got back of holiday today unless I would have defiantly snapped up some parts before you closed... Well fair play to you though Kerry for what you have done for the UK and the worldwide scene and I look forward to seeing again at Crossedfingers 2 happy RIP FINGERSIZED! <3
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fingersized News Thread - The End.   Fingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

RIP fingersized what a sad day sad 
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Fingersized News Thread - The End.   Fingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

That's it, everything is gone and the door is closed. I cant thank you all for being amazing and supporting for the past year and a half, it was such a rad experience, and being only 25 now I think I'm quite lucky to have had that experience at such a young age.

the old domain doesn't work so if you want to check out a blank page with a picture it's http://fingersized.bigcartel.com/ - that'll stay there forever hopefully.

Stay gold guys, I'll see a lot of you at CF2 hopefully. I'm locking this now, seems right happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingersized News Thread - The End.   Fingersized News Thread - The End. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingersized News Thread - The End.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28