Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNewest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Companies : www.oakwheels.com
Setup : Push M2
Wides
V6s
extra smooth

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 pm

huge
ass pictures
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

i know....i don't know how to shrink them..=/
Back to top Go down
TMG
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TMG

Companies : Bluefly Board Co.
Setup : BWNM/BRR trucks/Winkler D-rex blues/FBSes
FFG12/BRR trucks/Substance Quartz BRR's/ FBSes
FFG12/Y trucks United/FF G6E/FBSes

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Holy huge pics batman!! I wish I was a mod I could fix it very happy Cool lookin little bench tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueflyboardco.com/
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 pm

dam dude sort the pics!!!!! its killing my cpu!!!!! google a pic resizer mattigan
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

sorry guys. just gotta wait for danny or kerry =/. sorry
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm

woahhhhhh nice large pics. blosom thats tight, and whatsyourface that bench is cool too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 pm

mattigan I think you need to go into your profile and click 'always allow HTML' under preferences, and then those images will show up happy
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm

umm...they show up fine...they're just huge. can you shrink them please?
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

Companies : fingerboarding,skating,guitar,filming
Setup : Hard Knox Deck,FBS.Y-Trucks(White),Substance Dual Gold(black)

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

dude it wont even work when i copyand paste them????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasScottPayne?feature=mhum
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

idk...forget it guys lol. it's just a bench
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

dude just click the host image thing on here Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 I10 and upload it straight to the forum not through image shack

Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm

the code works fine for me so you've obvs got HTML set to off on your profile. You cant shrink with BBCode, or, I don't know how to use it. So, yea. Every time I shrink images I use html and its worked every time for me..

or yea, upload and you can select size to save it as happy
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 pm

I try that and select an image and click host it but it never works. And HTML is on on my profile.....=/
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

it works perfect on mine but a bit slow on bg images resize on photobucket
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 pm

I copied the html and posted it, clicked preview, and it worked fine. So.. fuck knows >_<
hosting has always worked for me, so, yea.. no idea.
Resize images on your pc before you upload them to what ever you upload with?

if you want to half the size of an image.. open it in microsoft paint, go to attributes in the menu, on 'skew/scale' or something like that set the height and width to be 50, then it'll be half the size happy obvs any number under 100 shrinks it to that % and over enlarges it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm

aw forget it. lol. it refuses to work for me...so nevermind. :x
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Blosom i want to skate that so fucking bad....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

lol blosom. gl;ad you didnt throw paint on it :L that would have looked uber retarded. looks sick though very happy good job
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

he he, thanks guys, im quite proud of it myself....its the bomb very happy ....i cant get enough of it now...mini's rock. i just landed a varialflip to blunt, to fakie on it....i wish i had a cam to capture all my seshes.... very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

blosom wrote:
ok so heres the finished ramp...well...i still need to get some coping and stuff but this is how its staying now....and ablair i used hardboard for the ramp surface, and random bits of wood i had lying around for the rest.... happy ......

do you think it looks beeter or worse now then danny? very happy

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 34fdwcl

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 2afhaf8

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 Wuqgkn

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 1zdy6p

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 10xy6as

I have to quote this. Its fucking beautiful. Missed it last time I looked with the giant images thing.. So, yea, now I will say, holy fuck. Soo jealous blosom, thats amazing.
How much did that cost/how long did it take?
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 pm

i cant believe how good it came out too...and it was my first atempt at making a wooden mini....i made cardboard ones like soooo many years ago, but those dont count......so....

i made it on a sunday afternoon, basicly the ramp was all put together, and on monday i sanded it and painted it, so all in all it took me 2 afternoons really....like casually doing it...the wood is bits i saved for the job...the ramp surface were some bits of hardboard that were inside some old drawers i had, and luckily the 2 bits were the size they are now, so i didnt have to cut them or anything...(one of the reasons i kept them, cos i thought they looked perfect for a mini)...the edges, were just random bits of wood that were lying around really, i didnt buy any of the wood or paint, its all stuff i have put aside and saved, ready to make something with one day......the only technical bit was the jigsaw, and i needed a hand getting the surface on, as it needed glueing and pinning at the same time, while somebody held it down, a few nails, and screws, and tacks, rubbed it down a bit with sandpaper afterwards, then painted with some random paint that was in the shed, and bobs your uncle very happy ...i also brushed on some clear lacuer i have, so the paint wont chip or wear away....all in all im quite proud of it, and really pleased i made it very happy

i could probably make another, and im gonna make some more bits and pieces, when the mood strikes me again,........i thought about making some to sell, but tbh, its sooo dam heavy, it would cost a fortune sending it....i might consider making another for someone, if it could be collected, but if i can make one, im sure most people could very happy

for someone like me who has bits of wood handy, and tools i can use, its not so hard/ expensive to make something like this, but if you was going to buy the wood seperatly, i think it would be expensive...........

like i said above, the thing that started this was the inside of the drawers, the two perfect sized bits of hardboard, because it can be bent easy, this old wardrobe i had got thrown out, but i kept the inside of the drawers cos i knew they would come in handy for ramp building very happy .......old furniture/ rubbish dumps/ skips etc, their great places to find bits of wood to use very happy

and thanks for all the nice comments guys very happy
Back to top Go down
Aaron Pounds
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Aaron Pounds

Companies : Woodfall
Setup : Push M2, No Conply wheels, wide tuned trucks, and flex tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 pm

its a sick ramp....yea
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 pm

sick! Sounds a really rad and very green ramp! Not just the colour, but the fact you recycled lots of things happy

The wood to make that would cost around £10, hardboard is soo insanely cheap its like 2 quid for a massive sheet, and a thick bit of ply is like 10-15 for an average sized sheet.. and from that you could easily make two minis. The only thing thats stopping me from doing it is the lack of a jigsaw.. if I had a jigsaw I'd save up like £100 and make an EPIC park.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

blosom wrote:
i might consider making another one for free for Danny because hes awsome, if it could be collected, but if i can make one, im sure most people could very happy

Thanks blosom very happy your so generous!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

i dare say you can pick up a jigsaw cheap....theres a really epic market near me every weds, sat, sun, and people comefrom allover, and they ahve some really graet bargains their, thats where i got 4 of those granite tiles from for 1 quid, the same ones as you have, although the first 2 i brought i got from morrisons....id just say keep an eye out for stuff....i dont know what its like down in your part of the world, but here, i could go on a walk to town, and see skips filled with bits of wood, and random bits of old furniture here and there.........another thing with the jigsaw i used was it didnt cut it perfectly square, like afterwards i had to sand it square cos the blade on the jigsaw was wonky and worn out i think, but in the end i got the job done happy

hehehe danny.......what do you think its worth? very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.   Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Official Thred.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next