Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboarding 411. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboarding 411.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

Companies : Havok Fingerboards

Fingerboarding 411. Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Fingerboarding 411. 41110
Fingerboarding 411 is an online fingerboarding website where fingerboarders gather to talk about fingerboarding and other stuff aswell. This website isn't just that, you can register on here to auction off your old or new fingerboard items too. We plan to partner up with many companies from time to time to hold online contests and stuff to giveaway prizes. Please register on this forum to receive news from companies worldwide, thank you for visiting Fingerboarding 411.

www.fingerboarding411.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 pm

I personally think that there isn't need for this kind of site as there already is unite, where you can read the latest news on the fingerboarding scene and you can sell your items here or FFI (or ebay or youtube) in the 'Buy/Sell' section and you also have better change to get your stuff sold here/FFI because more people read these forums (or maybe more people might come to your site after a while). If you could make the 'Auctions' section little bit similar to ebay, not just a forum, it would have more potential though.
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Tomi wrote:
I personally think that there isn't need for this kind of site as there already is unite, where you can read the latest news on the fingerboarding scene and you can sell your items here or FFI (or ebay or youtube) in the 'Buy/Sell' section and you also have better change to get your stuff sold here/FFI because more people read these forums (or maybe more people might come to your site after a while). If you could make the 'Auctions' section little bit similar to ebay, not just a forum, it would have more potential though.

What do you mean the auctions like ebay?
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

I can't explain tongue
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Tomi wrote:
I can't explain tongue

Why? :/
Back to top Go down
lurkskywalker
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
lurkskywalker

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 pm

So its basically a fingerboard classifieds forum?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 pm

lurkskywalker wrote:

Same thing i'm thinking lol
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 am

a version of ebay wouldn't work, nate spent tons on FFI transactions and no one cared about it in the end, so he got rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

lurkskywalker wrote:

No not really man, this isn't my website I'm just advertising it for my friends, but they plan to have auctions on there, reviews, a blog(which they already have) and much more..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding 411.   Fingerboarding 411. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboarding 411.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1