Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCaptusk Hardcore Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captusk Hardcore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lurkskywalker
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
lurkskywalker

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:45 am

When i heard Captusk was closing down i made sure to get off my butt and order one from Flatface. This board is amazing. Weird to get used to a board that isn't a wide but man this board shreds.

Captusk Hardcore Photo10

Captusk Hardcore Photo_11

Shipping: I ordered this through Flatface so i recieved it in less than a week! 10/10

First Glance: The packaging that Captusk uses is great! Nice sturdy plastic box. The board came attached to a nicely printed insert. The graphic is so high res and vibrant. The Best looking part of this board is the black plies in the middle. A very shiny finish and all around awesomeness. 10/10

Craftmanship: This board is very sturdy and pressed evenly. Not warped in the slightest. Very light board also. As mentioned before the graphics are great as well as the black plies. The holes were drilled very well, Extremely straight. The only complaint i had was that the top of the board was very rough around the countersinks. Nothing a little fine grit sandpaper couldn't take care of. 9/10

Performance: At first i was a little worried about the shape. The nose and tail are very pointy but after riding it i love it. This board has more pop than any other board i have ever had. (Even my smudge proof punk!) The concave and kicks are great. Extremely responsive for flip tricks and such. 10/10

Final Score: This board is all around wonderful. I am very glad i was able to pick one up before they are gone for good. I recommend you do the same! And i would suggest ordering from Flatface because they are great! I got a lot of stickers too very happy It's sad that Captusk is no longer but they definitely made a positive addition to my collection! 9.99/10

http://flatfacefingerboards.com/webstore/products/Captusk-Graphic-Deck.html
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 am

I want a captusk but not really liking the graphic.
Nice review though!
Back to top Go down
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 am

Great review!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
lurkskywalker
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
lurkskywalker

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:55 am

Ken .I wrote:
I want a captusk but not really liking the graphic.
Nice review though!

Me neither, its not the graphic i asked for. But oh well!
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 am

Yea, but the shape looks real good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captusk Hardcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captusk Hardcore   Captusk Hardcore Empty

Back to top Go down

Captusk Hardcore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1