Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalthe fingerboard community - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fingerboard community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

the fingerboard community - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:54 am

I was a Moderator there when it started back up, I was so happy, but as the days went along, it started turning into a MEGA shitty clone of this place. It's sad really. Ben aka Sunday FB is the administrator there. That was the first fingerboarding forum that I had signed up on So it was like being back at home. But then I realized, THIS place is my home now. There's no option to delete an account which is lame, or I would do it ASAP. I doubt I'll be going on there anymore.

FBHQ all day, everyday. I love everyone on here. And I'm staying<3
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Sunday FB wrote:
my life is shit. lol.
fixed*
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Ben's a twat. His distro is shit. His forums a rip off.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

i remember when the guy who owned defstone ran fbc. (forget his name now) Chris?

it was alright then. (this was ages ago).

was home to the scam though.

thias place is freindly, genuine, and you know that if you do a trade 99% of the time its all good.

who needs another forum anyways? this place owns.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : the fingerboard community - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Who needs a new forum? The answer is simple..

People who can't use this because their business is shady in anyway.
People who put money over fun and quality when it comes to fingerboarding.
People who don't care about people that are far away, so they might aswell scam them.

Those people aren't on FBHQ for long, so they'll need another place to stay.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Mikkel S wrote:

EDIT: Our logos scroll smoother.
lol^^
But yea, why make an other forum when we already have this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:

EDIT: Our logos scroll smoother.
lol^^
But yea, why make an other forum when we already have this?
I tried explaining that to Ben and he completely took it the wrong way. Just let him realize after time goes on that there's no need for three forums.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 am

First of all, I would like to place my opinion on Ben, and FBC here, since he banned me for "flaming(?)" then unbanned me, then after I posted a thread in the feedback section placing my opinion(which is what that thread is made for and I should not have been banned for voicing it)he banned me again( LOL )

Ben is an asshole. He idolizes himself for having a forum and running a distribution from his parents house. He thinks he is above all, and basically "God" of his little forum. He calls me immature, when he can't even handle criticism and a little back-talk. (which I guess is flaming?)
He isn't in this for the people, he's in it for their money.

Now the "forum"... The forum is a half-assed wannabe of FBHQ, (which is basically what I said in my feedback thread that got me banned, only I said it a bit more politely) The font, the layout, the colors, everything screams FBHQ. He is too proud to admit it, so he always says, "This is an original forum, and so is the layout. Everything looks professional." ...MY ASS CRACK IT'S ORIGINAL!?

Now everything that was just dick-ish of him to do: Come here looking for money, to merge the forums, and to get customers for his "distro".
Jayden bought a flatface bike rack for 24 dollars, then wanted his money back because he regretted the deal. He asked for his money back like an hour after the deal was made and he payed Ben and stuff. Ben hadn't packaged the bike rack or anything yet, so it still would have been acceptable to call it off. Jayden asked politely, but Ben said "No dude, the deals done."
Jayden even tried telling him that Ross had PMed him about his Blosom custom(which was a lie, but an attempt to make Ben feel bad) and told him that he needed the money back so he could pay Ross. Ben still said no. Seriously, that is a textbook example of what kind of person he is- A greedy, little, asshole kid who is only here for the money.

Ben calls me immature, ignorant, i.e any demeaning words that you can think of, really, when he himself is giving us all good examples of how he is a hypocrite himself for saying this to me.

Get rid of him. Don't buy his stuff. Don't buy his distro stuff. End of story.

Last edited by GunnerBoser on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wonduh
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
wonduh

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 am

preach
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
First of all, I would like to place my opinion on Ben, and FBC here, since he banned me for "flaming(?)" then unbanned me, then after I posted a thread in the feedback section placing my opinion(which is what that thread is made for and I should not have been banned for voicing it)he banned me again( LOL )

Ben is an asshole. He idolizes himself for having a forum and running a distribution from his parents house. He thinks he is above all, and basically "God" of his little forum. He calls me immature, when he can't even handle criticism and a little back-talk. (which I guess is flaming?)
He isn't in this for the people, he's in it for their money.

Now the "forum"... The forum is a half-assed wannabe of FBHQ, (which is basically what I said in my feedback thread that got me banned, only I said it a bit more politely) The font, the layout, the colors, everything screams FBHQ. He is too proud to admit it, so he always says, "This is an original forum, and so is the layout. Everything looks professional." ...MY ASS CRACK IT'S ORIGINAL!?

Now everything that was just dish-ish of him to do: Come here looking for money, to merge the forums, and to get customers for his "distro".
Jayden bought a flatface bike rack for 24 dollars, then wanted his money back because he regretted the deal. He asked for his money back like an hour after the deal was made and he payed Ben and stuff. Ben hadn't packaged the bike rack or anything yet, so it still would have been acceptable to call it off. Jayden asked politely, but Ben said "No dude, the deals done."
Jayden even tried telling him that Ross had PMed him about his Blosom custom(which was a lie, but an attempt to make Ben feel bad) and told him that he needed the money back so he could pay Ross. Ben still said no. Seriously, if that is a textbook example of what kind of person he is- A greedy, little, asshole kid who is only here for the money.

Ben calls me immature, ignorant, i.e any demeaning words that you can think of, really, when he himself is giving us all good examples of how he is a hypocrite himself for saying this to me.

Get rid of him. Don't buy his stuff. Don't buy his distro stuff. End of story.
Well said sir.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am

Gunner...doze werds.<3

Edit: I really hope I receive the bikerack though. I don't think Ben would be a scammer in my opinion. Just the way he acts is a bit shady. Like when someone asked about the homewood he had. They said "how much for the homewood?" Ben- "too much"

Like why even put up a deck that you're trying to sell and not even put a base price? Rarely on here will you see people put "Offer for the deck" they usually have a price that they think is suitable. And if the buyer doesn't like the price(say he's a couple dollars short) the person will usually lower it. That's just my opinion. I was trying to he nice until I got the bikerack to see if he actually sent it or not. But I couldn't hold in my feelings that long. He lives in New York I believe, and usually get stuff from Ellie in 2 or 3 days.(shes in ny as well) so if it's not here by tomorrow then I dunno what to say about doing transactions with him.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 am

i literally went on there like 5 times and got bored its more fun here at fbhq plus everybody is funny as hell. Sorry ben but everyone has a point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fingerboard community   the fingerboard community - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the fingerboard community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2