Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanting to try a good scooter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 am

The best scooter is a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am

Lmao shut the fuck up, guys. Let people enjoy the hobbies they want to enjoy and find fun. You guys literally have no privilege to look down on people being that you guys would probably defend fingerboarding if someone called it "ew" and "gay". So really, stop being hypocrites. You guys have no position to insult a sport just because it's not your cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
SamW
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
SamW

Companies : all of them

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am

Ellie wrote:
Lmao shut the fuck up, guys. Let people enjoy the hobbies they want to enjoy and find fun. You guys literally have no privilege to look down on people being that you guys would probably defend fingerboarding if someone called it "ew" and "gay". So really, stop being hypocrites. You guys have no position to insult a sport just because it's not your cup of tea.
it was a joke man. I don't have anything against scooterers. Do what makes you happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SammyWilken?feature=mhee
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 am

Ellie wrote:
this.
Back to top Go down
MattFBB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MattFBB

Companies : fingerboard/skateboard
Setup : Berlinwood flatface cube 32mm
y-trucks x4
winklers
rip tape

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://leafledges.bigcartel.com
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Seriously I really used to despise scooterers but my best friend scooters and he showed me that there is more to scootering than faggy little 9 year olds with full body pads snaking skaters in parks, in some ways i think scootering is more advanced than skateboarding. But skateboarding is still my preference, and I shall ask my friend if he has any advice, he has some like £500 setup so he knows a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 pm

I used to scooter and I think it was something like a razor ultra, I'd suggest that because i think it was like £80 and it lasted a good 6 months
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 pm

When I see kids do it properly it looks alright. Used to be able to footplant tailwhip them.
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

as a skateboarder i advise you not to scooter haha, oh well each to their own, enjoy which ever you get
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 am

Ok Get A Ultra Pro And Get New Bars. ONe Piece Bars Are Good. Get USe To It Then Get More Parts New Decks Etc. I Started With An Ultra pro(I Won It And Thats How I Got Into Scooters) And Then I Customized OIt. I Stopped Riding But i Know Lots cause I Was Really Good(I Could Flip)
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am

I SKate Now BTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to try a good scooter   wanting to try a good scooter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wanting to try a good scooter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2