Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortallovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lovedrug fingerboards posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

The same way as you tell if a fingerboard is a Berlinwood.

If you've seen enough of them they become easy to recognize.
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Eavorclear wrote:
I don't mean to fuel the fire or anything. I'm new to the fingerboarding scene as well.
How exactly do you tell if a board is China?

You can tell because all china boards look the same, if you can't figure out if it's china or not just look on forums, ask people etc, there's plenty of information out there happy
If you look on a website called "aliexpress" and search for fingerboard decks you will see what china decks look like from different angles happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
you really can fuck off as far as physically possible.
I lol'd..but it's true.
just so this post isn't meaningless, I agree with all that has been said, and have made my pont too on previuous posts, but, one mre thing, you seem to think that a company is just a pro website and google recognition..lawl no it's not that it's way more.
lawl..literally
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Twat..
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Maybe this guy is just a massive troll? If you are, you're doing it well!
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

lol @ this thread
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 am

skullfingerboards wrote:
i have made this post as i have just read through one of our previous topics and noticed your opinion on our products.

however you say that we are negative to the scene? are you joking?

ask yourself this. lovedrug dosen't sell many boards as you cannot produce enough to make a business out of it. you may make a few however that is not enough to keep the fingerboarding passion going.

and if you don't like our products thats your opinion but don't push something until you try it.

i'm fed up with your negative posts on all of our topics. in all due respect its not just you, however i saw your name the most.

to be honest if you call yourself a company you should at least get a decent website and logo to represent yourself.and finally you may be seen as a higher brand on this forum however on the whole web you are tiny compared to us.

sorry to have to make a post about this but i am sick of all this. if you are posting on my topics please either post constructive criticism or positive comments. if you just complain it is not helping in any way is it?

thank you
Well if you look up at that little banner thing above the forum you'll see that there's this circle with a heart in the center. That right there is his logo which imo is very nice and has more meaning behind it then yours probably does. Also check this link. It's his webstore which is also pretty nice if you ask me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
http://www.freewebstore.org/lovedrugstore/storepage1132743.aspx
Mikkel is one of the most generous people on this forum and has done and will do os much more for this forum and scene then you ever will. Mikkel is constantly giving away free decks that he makes by hand. All you do is go online, buy bulk of tape,decks,tools etc. and then give them a crazy mark up. But lets not forget that cool logo you pay someone to put on there for you! Also last I checked Mikkel was the one holding contests,helping fellow members out and spending time in the chat box actually getting to know the people who actually bought stuff off of his site. What do you do? Come on here to boast about how you're the top search on google or to tell us about a deal you've got going on?

Last edited by RyanMarshment on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 am

^^^^^^^^
damn
Back to top Go down
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 am

RyanMarshment wrote:
skullfingerboards wrote:
i have made this post as i have just read through one of our previous topics and noticed your opinion on our products.

however you say that we are negative to the scene? are you joking?

ask yourself this. lovedrug dosen't sell many boards as you cannot produce enough to make a business out of it. you may make a few however that is not enough to keep the fingerboarding passion going.

and if you don't like our products thats your opinion but don't push something until you try it.

i'm fed up with your negative posts on all of our topics. in all due respect its not just you, however i saw your name the most.

to be honest if you call yourself a company you should at least get a decent website and logo to represent yourself.and finally you may be seen as a higher brand on this forum however on the whole web you are tiny compared to us.

sorry to have to make a post about this but i am sick of all this. if you are posting on my topics please either post constructive criticism or positive comments. if you just complain it is not helping in any way is it?

thank you
Well if you look up at that little banner thing above the forum you'll see that there's this circle with a heart in the center. That right there is his logo which imo is very nice and has more meaning behind it then yours probably does. Also check this link. It's his webstore which is also pretty nice if you ask me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
http://www.freewebstore.org/lovedrugstore/storepage1132743.aspx
Mikkel is one of the most generous people on this forum and has done and will do os much more for this forum and scene then you ever will. Mikkel is constantly giving away free decks that he makes by hand. All you do is go online, buy bulk of tape,decks,tools etc. and then give them a crazy mark up. But lets not forget that cool logo you pay someone to put on there for you! Also last I checked Mikkel was the one holding contests,helping fellow members out and spending time in the chat box actually getting to know the people who actually bought stuff off of his site. What do you do? Come on here to boast about how you're the top search on google or to tell us about a deal you've got going on?

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
MitchErickson
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MitchErickson

Companies : no company, love Longboarding.
Setup : Yellowood Mushroom graphic, White 2.0 BRTs and Wrinklers
Or
Blosom Deck, Y Trucks (yellow), Oak Blue motions.

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:57 am

Since i'm not on here that much anyways I'll just take this opportunity to say....

go suck a dick skull fingerboards... and get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MitchSayWhat?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lovedrug fingerboards posts   lovedrug fingerboards posts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lovedrug fingerboards posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2