Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBlackriver Trucks Review (Painted) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) Empty
PostSubject: Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)   Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm

So I have been shredding these for a little under a month now, and love them! These were bought in person at FF Store and Sesh, so don't comment on the no shipping review, but FlatFace shipping(where I would have ordered these from) takes just 2-4 days, dependant on the package size

First Impressions
My first impressions were that these were amazingly packaged in a super fine box with BRT logo right in front. When I took these out, I noticed the hangars were a very vibrant yellow, but the baseplates were chrome,and had a little tiny +black-river+ logo on them, which looks super sexy! The package also included some stickers, and a BRR Tool and chain!
10/10

Size/Weight
The width I got were the original width, whice I believe is 29.5, perfect for my board! The reason I want to go over weight is because in comparison to TD style trucks or even YTrucks, these are alot heavier. This may be a problem for kickfilps/heelflips just because the board will now want to go down more, due to the weight of the trucks, and the board my not fully flip.
9/10

Overall
Overall, I have to say that even though they are expenxive and require their own wheels, they are still my favorite trucks. My rating would have to be a solid 9.5/10. If you have 70 dollars and want trucks, get these!

-laserfbs
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)   Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

From what I've heard, YTrucks are a bit heavier than BRT's, but hey, it's aa Fingerboard, still pretty light! very happy

Nice little mini review man happy

EDIT: Oh, and Pictures would be splendid cool
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)   Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:58 am

brts are lighter than all the wides I've tried.. are they hand painted? that could add some serious weight : o
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)   Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Kerry, they look hand painted just from the way it's done.Jayden, my cameras been messip for a while, but I can get some after Christmas, just because that's when I can get a camera. Haha, and thanks for the positive feedback guys, means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)   Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackriver Trucks Review (Painted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1