Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwelcome to... CNC fingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome to... CNC fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fingerboarder1495
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding,editing,skating,scootering
Setup : tech deck
with nollieFB smooth tape

welcome to... CNC fingerboards Empty
PostSubject: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:22 pm

sorry didnt have time to edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pamia-IKGGo

so i got sponsored not by the best team but i got sponsored so what can i say
Back to top Go down
Szymon Matejuk
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Szymon Matejuk

Companies : TheFingerboarder.com

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Good luck! happy
Back to top Go down
http://thefingerboarder.com/
fingerboarder1495
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm

cheers mate very happy
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

what is there website
Back to top Go down
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm

nice tech deck awkward
Back to top Go down
Szymon Matejuk
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Szymon Matejuk

Companies : TheFingerboarder.com

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 am

This is his sponsor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_LwqZy55ZQ&feature=plcp

I feel sorry for him a bit :/
Back to top Go down
http://thefingerboarder.com/
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:34 am

Wow both those guys are sooooooooo good. Man i wish i had a tech deck but all i have is a yellowood with brts and oaks. :'( some day i hope i can be sponsored like you are.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 am

jheeze..
Back to top Go down
Patrick Self
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Patrick Self

Setup : Deck: Berlinwood wide low 'Martin Winkler' graphic
Trucks: TD longboard 32mm
Wheels: Winkler wheels Bblackriver ed.
Tuning: Flatface teflons
Tape: FBS extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 am

Hey dude. you might want to touch up your tricks before yu get a sponser. just becaz u might get some hate. Good luck and keep fingerboardig!
Wow guys. how can you say that FBHQ is a friendly forum when a person that is new to fingerboarding gets 'sponsered' adn then all you do is hate on him.

Jake, not every fuking perosn in the world can afford/ needs a fucking professional setup. leave the kid alone.[b]

Szymon Matejuk, thank you for at least trying to be nice.

Thefbforlife, you a just a disgrace. How is he a 'fucking noob' just if he doesnt have a wooden fingerboard. Also try to be postive. And dont say, ' What a pro. Not you fucking suck. Thats not even a desent company'.

Moderators would be disgraced.

Hey dude. you might want to touch up your tricks before yu get a sponser. just becaz u might get some hate. Good luck and keep fingerboardig!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 am

^my issue with this video is that he says himself that the team isn't very good. if you're not happy being on the team why the fuck would you be on the team?

and it's just one of those youtube kid vibes with constant excuses. 'sorry didn't have time to edit'. 'sorry I didn't do a kickflip I'll do another one another time'. etcetcetc.. I just wish these people could be more true to themselves, there's no shame in not being the best, as long as you enjoy it happy

So, at OP: keep fingerboarding, have fun with it happy
Back to top Go down
Patrick Self
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Patrick Self

Setup : Deck: Berlinwood wide low 'Martin Winkler' graphic
Trucks: TD longboard 32mm
Wheels: Winkler wheels Bblackriver ed.
Tuning: Flatface teflons
Tape: FBS extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

kerryDETH wrote:
^my issue with this video is that he says himself that the team isn't very good. if you're not happy being on the team why the fuck would you be on the team?

and it's just one of those youtube kid vibes with constant excuses. 'sorry didn't have time to edit'. 'sorry I didn't do a kickflip I'll do another one another time'. etcetcetc.. I just wish these people could be more true to themselves, there's no shame in not being the best, as long as you enjoy it happy

So, at OP: keep fingerboarding, have fun with it happy

tru dat yo. I was just saying how rude and how mean the other dudes were being jsut becauswe he wasnt good or just because he didnt have a profeesional setup. I know that the kid is obviously just on the team for bosting/bragging rights and i do reckon its a bit slack to say shit like, yeh didnt have time to edit'. etc etc. but year i basiclaly repeated wat u sed ^ but watevs
Back to top Go down
fingerboarder1495
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 pm

ive been fingerboarding for 1 month now and you expect me have to have a wooden fingerboard tongue
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 pm

if youve been fingerboarding for a month, sponsorship shouldnt come first, you should be enjoying the vibes and culture of the world fingerboard scene! take me for example i started with a tech deck and slowly moved into nicer products over half a year and that went great! but then i found FFS and toebex on youtube and realised there was so much out there and then earlyer this year i was sponsored, and then discovered unite and fingersized! what im trying to say, is enjoy learning good tricks and all the awesome fingerboarders on the internet! and in my oppinion starting out is the best! with me it just gave me an exitement that was unreal! just finding all these pro riders and cecking out new products!
so, just let the good times roll wink
Back to top Go down
jack corio
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:44 pm

squigleyFB18 wrote:
if youve been fingerboarding for a month, sponsorship shouldnt come first, you should be enjoying the vibes and culture of the world fingerboard scene! take me for example i started with a tech deck and slowly moved into nicer products over half a year and that went great! but then i found FFS and toebex on youtube and realised there was so much out there and then earlyer this year i was sponsored, and then discovered unite and fingersized! what im trying to say, is enjoy learning good tricks and all the awesome fingerboarders on the internet! and in my oppinion starting out is the best! with me it just gave me an exitement that was unreal! just finding all these pro riders and cecking out new products!
so, just let the good times roll wink

true that even though im new aha very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to... CNC fingerboards   welcome to... CNC fingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome to... CNC fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1