Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTrouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritz123sk8er
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Fritz123sk8er

Companies : Skateboarding. Making Videos
Setup : Groovyfb Wide, Gold Afx Trucks, FLatface G7.1 D, normal black biushings, riptape slim and catchy

Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms Empty
PostSubject: Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms   Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:55 am

before you rudely comment about how this info is somewhere else or i should somehow know this, please know that i cannot find this info elsewhere,

i am having trouble with some terms in the forum area section thingy,
sometimes when i comment on something people will be like this is over, cant you read?? or why did you comment on this it is old, then they say locked and i cant comment on the thread anymore, whats this whole deal with the thread being old? i dont get it. am i not allowed to comment on something past a certain date? i dont get it, and what does the term "bump" or "bumped" mean? i keep seeing this commented on stuff and im not sure what exactly it mean.

again im sorry if this is somewhere else, i cant find it.

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fritz123sk8er
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms   Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 am

Bumping something mans bringing it back up to the top of that section of the forum so people can see it. Usually topics older than two weeks, with the exception of a few threads, are considered old. If something hasn't been talked about in a while, it's probably best to leave it where it is ended at. It's kind of like someone buying you a cheeseburger after you've eaten ten of them. Your probably not going to want it. I hope is analogy helps you understand, lol. :3

Oh, and also- mods lock threads so people can no long comment on them or bump them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Fritz123sk8er
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Fritz123sk8er

Companies : Skateboarding. Making Videos
Setup : Groovyfb Wide, Gold Afx Trucks, FLatface G7.1 D, normal black biushings, riptape slim and catchy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms   Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 am

oh ok i understand, thanks so much i never understood this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fritz123sk8er
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms   Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble With FBHQ Rules/Terms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1