Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSession store fingerboard park sesh Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Session store fingerboard park sesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

Session store fingerboard park sesh Empty
PostSubject: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Shot a sesh on the fingerboard park at our local Session skateshop with Anders Weum! Some bails and sketchy steeze as well as some hammers, but what matters is that we had a good time goofing off...enjoy! happy

Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Awesome very happy Subbed happy
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey thanks, thats so cool of you man! very happy
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am

Sick man! i'll be honest didn't watch it all but what i seen was sick! maybe shorten your videos a little hehe wink
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 am

lol..it is pretty much one take of me shortened down and one take of Anders shortened down put together. Be shure to take a look at Anders part from the middle to the end too cus it is worth a look, I think he does some cool stuff. His switch treflip is insane! I was just so exited to finaly get some video of a sesh on the park out there and tried to get as much as I could of what we were doing in there.. happy

But you are so right, short is sweet!

I am a total noob at this filming and editing business so hopefully in the future I wont suck as hard at it as I do now..lol..but its all good. I thank you so much for great feedback and good advice! very happy

Also, what are peoples thaughts on my style of fingerboarding? Is it weird looking? When I see Anders he has so different style than me. That makes me think Im a weirdo kinda..lol
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 am

Subbed and liked happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session store fingerboard park sesh   Session store fingerboard park sesh Empty

Back to top Go down

Session store fingerboard park sesh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1