Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSlow Motion Tricks Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slow Motion Tricks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Setup : Zilly Deck
Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

So I made some slow mos on WMM And even though WMM sucks I think the slow mos turned out pretty good
What do you think happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FingerBreaker07
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Looks okey man! very happy

The trick to getting nice and flowy slomos is really in the framerate you shoot with your camera. So if shooting in 60 frames and you slow it down 50% you will have 30 frames still looking good and flowy to the human eye. If shot in 120 frames slowed down 50% you have 60 frames looking even more flowy, and you can even slow that down another 50% to 30 frames If needed and it would look ok.

That is pretty much a rough run down of the slomo thing. The higher the framerate shot the better and flowyer it looks once slowed down. I usually shoot 60 frames and use 30 frames for the main framerate of the video. That way when sequences are slowed down 50% they will still have 30 frames like the rest of the video..
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:16 pm

pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Bakko wrote:
Looks okey man! very happy

The trick to getting nice and flowy slomos is really in the framerate you shoot with your camera. So if shooting in 60 frames and you slow it down 50% you will have 30 frames still looking good and flowy to the human eye. If shot in 120 frames slowed down 50% you have 60 frames looking even more flowy, and you can even slow that down another 50% to 30 frames If needed and it would look ok.

That is pretty much a rough run down of the slomo thing. The higher the framerate shot the better and flowyer it looks once slowed down. I usually shoot 60 frames and use 30 frames for the main framerate of the video. That way when sequences are slowed down 50% they will still have 30 frames like the rest of the video..

Umm yeah I really have no idea what you are talking about sorry
It's because Im not much for cameras I film with my iPhone 4s
so I really don't know much about settings and framerate
But thanks anyway very happy
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Okey, I understand. Then you are shooting at a framerate of 30 frames per second. That will result in only 15 frames if you slow it down 50% and look not as flowy as a video shot at a higher framerate when slowed down.

This means that if you want to shoot slow motion that flows nicely you will need to upgrade to a camera that can shoot 60 frames or above..
Back to top Go down
Chunks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chunks

Companies : school, fingerboarding, scootering
Setup : flat face g13 32mm
fbs foamy
bollie trucks
flat face team tuning
flat face g6 wheels

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 am

yo get a better camera
Back to top Go down
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Chunks wrote:
yo get a better camera

Yo I have no money
Yo I blew it on a gaming computer
Yo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slow Motion Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Motion Tricks   Slow Motion Tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Slow Motion Tricks