Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaldogs and skateboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dogs and skateboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

dogs and skateboards Empty
PostSubject: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Im not the best with dogs in the first place, but is it just me or do dogs really hate skateboards? Whenever im skating down to my local I go the park. I have been walking through the park with my board numerous and a staffie which i fucking hate to say the least and other dogs ran up to me barking, growling and the lot, like asif they were gonna bite, not just friendly curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Have you seen them dog skate videos?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

yep.
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Noel wrote:
Have you seen them dog skate videos?
what does this have to do with it?

And my dog's usually fine, whenever I take her on a walk I always skate haha, Maybe it's just because Staffies are the scummiest dogs on the earth haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Yeah Tom your dog is really nice, it's probably just me/ a few dogs that are excited but them some that may see it as a threat haha.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm

He was asking if dogs hated skateboards so i asked him if he has seen dog skateboard videos..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 pm

^yeah but that's a few dogs out of many.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 am

Normally when I skate past animals they think the roar of the wheels on the sidewalk is like growling or something, and get super terrified. Don't even get me starting about when you just kinda flaunt the setup at them... Let me just say it's hilarious. very happy

Oh yeah... And...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:03 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Normally when I skate past animals they think the roar of the wheels on the sidewalk is like growling or something, and get super terrified. Don't even get me starting about when you just kinda flaunt the setup at them... Let me just say it's hilarious. very happy

Oh yeah... And...

nice one man haha. And yeah it makes them vicious haha I think they will bite me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dogs and skateboards   dogs and skateboards Empty

Back to top Go down

dogs and skateboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1